• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

Whats the Xtrail all about? Can a locked up long wheel base on 37's come thru without major rocker panel damage?
Also, I need to be in Hemet around 4:30. Will I make it and is it fastest to go back thru Redlands?

Whats the Xtrail all about? Can a locked up long wheel base on 37's come thru without major rocker panel damage?
Also, I need to be in Hemet around 4:30. Will I make it and is it fastest to go back thru Redlands?

Your locked up on 37's and your worried about rocker panel damage? If you can't get through with that set up then we are all screwed. I have not ran it but I know people on 31's open/open that have with little issues.

Your locked up on 37's and your worried about rocker panel damage? If you can't get through with that set up then we are all screwed. I have not ran it but I know people on 31's open/open that have with little issues.

Ha! Thats a good point.
Problem is I'm low (think XJ, 2" lift on 32's height) but 138" wheelbase.
I've banged up the rockers more than I'd like already. I can always break off when we get there to. I'm humble enought o know my place...lol
landers4.jpg

Ha! Thats a good point.
I've banged up the rockers more than I'd like already. I can always break off when we get there to. I'm humble enought o know my place...lol
landers4.jpg

My bad. I didn't realize you were talking about a truck. I thought we were talking about an XJ on 37's. I have no idea the issues you will run onto on a vehicle that big on the Xtrail. My experience is zero. Sorry.

man everyone is scared and i have seen a damn cj7 on street tires no lockers make that shit. I so wish i could go i am pissed about it but have xmas for kids so i must be out.

Ha! Thats a good point.
landers4.jpg

youll do fine itll be hardest to make a couple turns that could be tight and maybe the first climb depending on the line your on. a decent spotter can get ya through no damage though.

as long as people dont get stupid with the skinny peddle it will be a good time, I cant imagine a better reason to get out there!

Well I'm in for both trails and I might bring another Jeep with me. So 2 more Jeeps and 2 more toys. Should be a good time.

it will be wet but will be fun... i will not be on the x -trail run for the sheer fact that i gotta drop the toys off at the station in time

not worried about breakage at all... worried about not making it to the place in time

This morning took it in to the shop and my rotors and pads in F were shot and Master cylinder was leaking the rear cylinder was leaking and the shoes in the rear were cracking. Done deal and ready to bring the toy and will be able to stop at stop signs. :thumbup:

Just got some bad news, I won't be able to make it i have to go to a Christmas party for work. I'm pretty bummed but i've got no choice. Hope you all have fun!

Now that this thread is 11 pages long, I'm too lazy to go back through it all. Are we still meeting at 8:00 am at McD's or has something changed?

Back