• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

Ok wife went to bed and i just saw this. I will ask her and see if things will allow for it. I would like to see some of you all again and have some fun :).

so we are meeting at the 138 < silverwood exit > in the street next to mcdonalds at 8 a.m. dec 18th!!!

attending:
1:Steve (91blackbox)
2:Ted (toyotawrench) (brining t4t from the chapter xmas party) (to many of () in this post)
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:

attending:
2:Ted (toyotawrench) (brining t4t from the chapter xmas party) (to many of () in this post)
3: bhicks (but I may only be able to run the Xtrail-will bring a toy either way)
4:
5:
6:
7:

i plan on running two groups if we have a good turn out...

1 group for cleg and possibly x after
and the other can head up and run x trail

3: bhicks (but I may only be able to run the Xtrail-will bring a toy either way)
4:Fred(Inlandzj)
5:Max - WebDog (X Trail)
6:
7:

6:joe_cowie
7:

Have the status of the closures changed for cleg?

Remember people, there is no such thing as illegal wheeling for a good cause.....

the "closures" were misunderstood... they only closed off the side spurs that were never a designated trail in the first place... all the designated trails are still there...

Have the status of the closures changed for cleg?

Remember people, there is no such thing as illegal wheeling for a good cause.....

to be completly open about this no the status has not changed. the biggest thing is there are many of the offshoots that were closed but some were made designated routes. some of the closed spots have been illeagally reopened when you see them youll know which ones i was just up there a few weeks ago and its fairly noticable ie down fences berms with tracks etc

to be completly open about this no the status has not changed. the biggest thing is there are many of the offshoots that were closed but some were made designated routes. some of the closed spots have been illeagally reopened when you see them youll know which ones i was just up there a few weeks ago and its fairly noticable ie down fences berms with tracks etc

also im not trying to tick anyone off and the run goes for a good cause, but please wheel responsibly.

the amount of folks possibly out there that day it would be really nice to have our group set a good example.

6:joe_cowie
7:nicksjeep(prob. only xtrail but will bring toy anyway)

Back