• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

I did this run for the kiddos and so people can place faces to names. i do plan on having someone lead a group from the meeting spot to the x trail... then who ever wants to run cleg with me then run the x-trail will do so... its been a while since i ran cleg "legally" but that is the way this will be ran!!! i just gotta remember how lol!!!

I did this run for the kiddos and so people can place faces to names. i do plan on having someone lead a group from the meeting spot to the x trail... then who ever wants to run cleg with me then run the x-trail will do so... its been a while since i ran cleg "legally" but that is the way this will be ran!!! i just gotta remember how lol!!!

I wish I could volunteer to lead that group to the xtrail but I have never been there so I can't help you there. Hopefully someone who has ran it is coming and can get us there.

between the wrangler guys that are coming and the grand guys and us i'm sure someone has ran it and can lead.. we will figure it all out at the meet up...

It's real easy to get to the X Trail from the end of Cleghorn. When you drop out on hwy. 138 by Silverwood Lake make a left. In a mile or so you will get to a right turn for Hwy. 173. Go Right on Hwy. 173 until you can make a right turn to the Silverwood Lake Dam. Just before the parking lot there is a fire road to the left. Take this fireroad about a half mile. There is a steep climb that is especially steep for the first 10 feet or so. This is the start of the X Trail. I think it's marked, but I can't remember for sure.

I'm hoping to be at the run on the 18th, but can't commit yet.

it would be good to see ya again reed... still havent seen the video from our last encounter lol

it would be good to see ya again reed... still havent seen the video from our last encounter lol

Crap!! I totally forgot about that. Jeff is getting an email as soon as I get done writing this. He said he would do a video over Thanksgiving break but I forgot all about it after we got back.

lol that wasnt intended to bug you it was just a crack at my fine driving skills lol

Hi Guys,
I am new here and would like to join for this event but my XJ is on stock suspension and open/open. Would I be able to make it?
Thanks,

You should be fine on the cleg run. Not sure you would want to run the xtrail.

1:Steve (91blackbox)
2:Ted (toyotawrench) (brining t4t from the chapter xmas party) (to many of () in this post)
3: bhicks (but I may only be able to run the Xtrail-will bring a toy either way)
4:Fred(Inlandzj)
5:Max - WebDog (X Trail)
6:joe_cowie
7:nicksjeep(prob. only xtrail but will bring toy anyway)
8: Trevor - Peacefrog53 (running whatever trails I can. Then goin snowboarding)

1:Steve (91blackbox)
2:Ted (toyotawrench) (brining t4t from the chapter xmas party) (to many of () in this post)
3: bhicks (but I may only be able to run the Xtrail-will bring a toy either way)
4:Fred(Inlandzj)
5:Max - WebDog (X Trail)
6:joe_cowie
7:nicksjeep(prob. only xtrail but will bring toy anyway)
8: Trevor - Peacefrog53 (running whatever trails I can. Then goin snowboarding)
9: Robert- xj1999sport (and possibly a friend with a TJ.)

Awesome...I can't wait.. I have so much work to do.. imma be busier than a one armed monkey with two peckers.. :farmer: Yee Haw..

Back