• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

yes pls don't jenx anyone....

just for the record... is any of the rigs coming RED????

I'm excited to be a part of this event and to roll with you guys.
Thanks Steve (Blackbox for putting this toy drive together.

we are all excited to be meeting new people!!!

as for thanking me... no need.... the real people deserving the thanks are all of you for coming out in the rain and mud to help the battered women and kids shelters and to make sure that those less fortunate then us have a better holiday..

can't wait to see you all tomorrow

i'll be the big black ugly jeep lol!!!

hence the name

man i hope the freeway is easier to go up the freeway for all of you tomorrow. it just took me 2 hours to get from Sierra off ramp to cleghorn and for no good reason but a little fog and rain

Okay, I'll be there. I might have to leave early, but that's the nice thing. Since it crosses over the fireroad you can hop on that and take the easy way out.

1:Steve (91blackbox)
2:Ted (toyotawrench) (brining t4t from the chapter xmas party) (to many of () in this post)
3: bhicks (but I may only be able to run the Xtrail-will bring a toy either way)
4:Fred(Inlandzj)
5:Max - WebDog (X Trail)
6:joe_cowie
7:nicksjeep(prob. only xtrail but will bring toy anyway)
8: Trevor - Peacefrog53 (running whatever trails I can. Then goin snowboarding)
9: Robert- xj1999sport (and possibly a friend with a TJ.)
10" Reed - "Reedster"

Had a great time today guys. That was an impressive turnout. Definately need to do that again next year. I didn't bring my camera but I saw a bunch out there so let's see some pics.

just got home... great turn out !!! had a fun time .. lots of mud!!! 16 rigs in all and alot of cherokee's!!! oh and 1 chevy lol.. let see some pics guys.. i forgot my camera!!!

Thank you to all that came out and supported the cause... it was great !!!

Let see some pictures! Im planning on going to cleghorn next weekend, but I was wondering did they close down all the by-passes/hard sections?

Actually a majority of the off-shoots were open. The were a few sections that were closed like the "notches" spot and the canyon at the beginning, but they left enough spots open to still have a good time. I ran through some of the off-shoots and there was a couple tricky spots. The mud probably made things more challengin then they should have been. Overall, the trail was much more open then I had expected. Still a good trail.

Actually a majority of the off-shoots were open. The were a few sections that were closed like the "notches" spot and the canyon at the beginning, but they left enough spots open to still have a good time. I ran through some of the off-shoots and there was a couple tricky spots. The mud probably made things more challengin then they should have been. Overall, the trail was much more open then I had expected. Still a good trail.

Same here, I thought they would have closed a lot more of it.

I am downloading the videos I took and will throw something together tonight.

It was really nice to hang out with you guys and put faces to names. Cleghorn was slick to say the least. I had fun drifting around corners and i was not sure my 3year old allterrain were up to the tower climb but it made it. Tires are on the menu next. Lets get out more often Naxja use the rigs we build. Thanks fellas.

Awesome day today guys! Was nice meeting everyone and putting faces to names and knowing we collected toys to help those less fortunate.

The wife had a blast on her first outing with me and also enjoyed meeting all of you. Maybe now she will understand why i spend so much time and money on my rig. Theres always a method to my madness. :looney: So i've got a few pics but everytime i take it, i realize just how much i hate it..
Enjoy!

PC180020.jpg

PC180021.jpg

PC180023.jpg

PC180025.jpg

PC180026.jpg

PC180027.jpg

PC180028.jpg

PC180029.jpg

PC180031.jpg

PC180032.jpg

PC180033.jpg