• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 44.......gears..........exo........

4x4play82

NAXJA Forum User
Ok folks..........heres what I have.........
1988 Jeep Pioneer w/towing option and clean title. I purchased the jeep for the rear dana 44 to swap into my 89 (sold it). The jeep is the inline fuel injected 6 with auto tranny, 242 case, dana 44 rear, and HP non disco 30. The jeep ran when purchased, since then I think it needs a fuel pump. Body has some dents, would be purfect for a project. If not would be a good parts truck....other parts of interest would be the stock swing out carrier and the 2" receiver hitch.........stock jeep wheels (6). All glass is good manual door locks and windows. (taking reasonable offers)

new Yukon gear 4:56s and install kits (dana 44 and 30) (offers)

Also purchased from this board a C-ROK exo cage for a 4 door (700.00)

Dont need this stuff but do need money to finish the CJ..........Need this stuff gone. The dana 44 is still in the jeep would like to sell whole jeep.........shoot me an email is seriously interested.........will send pics........have no way to deliever......will help load..........

[email protected]

thanks,
Phillip

how much do you want for the d44 gears and install kit?

4DrCage.jpg

this cage?

Back