• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy to Goatfest

In abundance =)

i may go if my swine flu chills out some one has to drink all that beer you guys brought for show :D

i may go if my swine flu chills out some one has to drink all that beer you guys brought for show :D
Didn't people warn you about what would happen if you hung out with pigs, Ben??

Hope you feel better & that you show up...

I'm outta here...

if its that late, make it a decaf. :)

Pockets aren't that deep, I just really like beer.

I do too but i dont know if i wanna spend 75 bucks on it. :p

I didn't make it to the store, so all I have is half a case of Newcastle, and most of a case of Sams Oktoberfest. Oh, and 7 cans of Tecate... oh well, maybe I'll stop somewhere on my way up =)

I think i will be bringing a 30 pack of tecate with me. Pops said it was on sale for like 18 bucks.

You must understand that us old farts like good beer, so that's only a regular sized cooler :laugh3:

Good beer tends to cost more and taste better then cheap shitty beer. So i guess it makes sense as to why Cal spent 75 dolalrs worth in good beer :p

Didn't people warn you about what would happen if you hung out with pigs, Ben??

Hope you feel better & that you show up...

I'm outta here...

Yeah ben, come out!

i had a dream last night that i showed up and had a great time... haha.

if i can scrape up the gas money i'll try and roll out just for saturday night to hang out.

nope :D at least i wont be leaving till sat night after work. i wont show up until after 8pm.

After work and Night don't go together.

Hell your shop closes before most places open on Saturday!

Have fun everybody! :wave:

And keep Julio away from the queso fresco! :D

Ok my plans changed alittle, but for the good :).

Wife will be coming with me and thus I cant come out til afternoon time. Not sure all the festivities and such (I know there is a raffle and dinner etc) as this will be our first time out there for Goatfest. We want to mainly meet everyone we can and hang out (my XJ is out of commission and YJ is my daily atm), and maybe if find someone out there that has room and doing some crawling might get a ride as we have never done that before and would be cool :D.

In the dry lake area will there be anything that distinguishes it aside from lots of XJ's which might or might not be around when we get there? By this I mean anyone flying any NAXJA flags or something on their campers etc?

stay on the graded road (boone) once you cross the concrete bridge over the wash look to about 2 o'clock and head along the graded road in that direction, the road will dissapear, and you will be heading right for the group. i doubt everyone will leave the lakebed all at once.

everyone ive met out there, our group or not, has been pretty friendly, just pull up and ask if its the NAXJA camp ;) they usually set up one main fire pit and circle the motorhomes in about a 30yd loop.

I posted in the goatfest forum as well, but if anyone needs anything call me, I'll be headed out sat afternoon and can brring whatever you need if something breaks.

I posted in the goatfest forum as well, but if anyone needs anything call me, I'll be headed out sat afternoon and can brring whatever you need if something breaks.

What vehicle are you driving and how many strippers will it fit?

well ill be out there.

i dont have the swine flu that shits a hoax.

but ive got the cure, its a drink called win juice and yall will see me drinkin it out there :D

carol, julio see you in 3-4 hours!

ill be the one in the red Cadillac lol.

Back