• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

complete a/c to OBA write up... tons of *PICS*

It looks just like the one in Oakie's pictures....

Ghost said:
It looks just like the one in Oakie's pictures....
Then you need to put a presure switch in the system. It will engage the clutch at the low pressure setting and shut it down at the high setting.

I don't think a sanden without oil would last too long.
a York has it's own oiling system, but the sanden uses lubrication in the freon

i think i saw in one of the previous post's someone saying that they just put a few drops of oil in the intake of the compressor every time they used it, sounds like a bit of a pain to me but whatever works I guess.

Last edited:
I'm running a 3/8" tool oiler on the intake side of my Sanden. To date, I have not had any problems.

The filter has been moved, I felt it wasn't being very effective that close to the compressor, in other words, filtering the HOT air as opposed to letting it cool down a little. No factual basis to this, just a theroy I had based on the moisture in the air not condensing back to a liquid at the point.

34799%3C%3B%3B%3B%7Ffp78%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D46%3C%3D934%3DXROQDF%3E232365476884%3Aot1lsi

Back