• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

citizenship

SBrad001 said:
What the frack ever. . .

Beej, you know as well as we do, that the Great White North is nothing more than the 51st State of the Union. Now go lick your wounded ego, admit that you're just America "lite". :D

Bullshit!

IT's the 50.5th.

Beej said:
Congrats RNMedic! You're now a proud citizen of the second best country in the world...

:D

r89hy0.jpg
Wait don't you still belong to ENGLAND??? we Americans at least fought the ENGLISH, what's your excuse ?

:cheers:

I'm from Alloa, about 30 miles from Glasgow. Ask her if she remembers Billy Connolly??

Beej said:
You're now a proud citizen of the second best country in the world...
Isn't that the truth.

I'm American, born and raised, but NOT proud.

Right now, this country SUCKS!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame:

If this country sux so bad why are there so many people like him wanting to come over, and why are you still here...

Congrats on becoming an AMERICAN

TRNDRVR your a tool

tharlanjr said:
TRNDRVR your a tool
No, not a tool, I'm a DICK!

One that's tired of all the divisiveness that is rampant in this country. (i don't own a pair of rose colored glasses. sorry!)
If I could leave, I would in a heartbeat. But, you just have to face the fact that you're stuck with me.

Remember, everybody is entitled to an opinion. This one is mine and you don't have to like it.

TRNDRVR said:
One that's tired of all the divisiveness that is rampant in this country. (i don't own a pair of rose colored glasses. sorry!)

Remember, everybody is entitled to an opinion. This one is mine and you don't have to like it.
Opinions like yours, brought forth in the way you state them surely doesn't help the divisivness.

TRNDRVR said:
No, not a tool, I'm a DICK!

If I could leave, I would in a heartbeat...

I heard Japan and Europe have super fast trains...

could be fun to driiiiiive....

:wave: :thumbup:

JNickel101 said:
I heard Japan and Europe have super fast trains...

could be fun to driiiiiive....

:wave: :thumbup:
I was thinking more of an undisclosed location in the Middle East...

I hear that they have some really cool summer camps there that emphasize in hunting.

;)

Hey Dan, I can get you a job up here if you like. The large scale train up at the historical society has a job opening. The retarded guy just quit, I'm sure you'd be a shoe-in...

TRNDRVR said:

I hear that they have some really cool summer camps there that emphasize in hunting.
;)
And plenty of sand to build your own perfect little castle

TRNDRVR said:

;)

Ah, there arent any trains here, but you could probably talk your way into a tank. THAT would be some cool "hunting".

If you do want to visit this part of the world - my only two suggestions are Dubai and Bahrain....

Harlee&Tahoe said:
And plenty of sand to build your own perfect little castle

Dude, I never want to see sand again - unless it has a wave crashing on it.

Unfortunately, I get to go back to New Mexico in about 3 weeks. Time for Mr Nickel to come home. :peace:

Beej said:
Hey Dan, I can get you a job up here if you like. The large scale train up at the historical society has a job opening. The retarded guy just quit, I'm sure you'd be a shoe-in...

I'm not redarded...I'm not recarted....I'm not retared...I'm not re.....

Where do I apply? :gee:

TRNDRVR said:
That looks like chow for Bear Grylls.
Camel Spiders, I used to spray liquid freon into most all the nooks and crannies of a compressor housing before I'd stick my hand in there and make spider sickles out of em.

Back