• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Location, Meetings, and other stuff

Yeah if I cant get mine shifting right I wont be able to make it.

I was just thinking about that. I wonder if his shifter would bypass whatever problems I am having.

When on it bypasses all stock trans controller functions when the shifter is in the D position.

It is a bit more involved to drive around though, as you have control of both the Torque converter lockup and gear selection. If you forget it is in 3rd and locked you can stall it at a redlight.

I'm guessing you have one?

Kendrik, do you have an updated version of that population map you sent me? If so could you save it as a screenshot and post it up so everyone can see where we stand?

Hello all. I live in Clifton, Tx about 36 mi west of Waco. I just bought an xj (rough). However, I plan on workin on it alot. I know of a place in Axtell 220ac. a friend has set up for wheelin. I plan on checkin it out next weekend (Sat) if anyone is interested in showin up, I'll try to get a map up. Oh, and by the way, I always have :eyes: "homade":anon: Whiskey, and sometimes a fine rum. If anyone's interested, email me, I'll get with you on directions. Oh, my names in black because I just bought a jeep, and I'm BROKE, so mayhaps we can go wheelin and it'll match my finances

Now I wont be a part of this chapter for a few more months, but how about having the meetings at Katemacy?

been wanting to go out there one day

katemcy is closed every summer all summer, it is entirely too hot on the granite to even think about wheeling for the summer months

Well as for the Axtell (near Waco) location. I went to the guys place, it was a blast. Plenty of mud, some nice creeks to follow. I got stuck pretty good, 33s with 4 to 5 inches of lift, to the door sills. Had a blast. This guy has access to around 500 acres or so. I put the idea of a four wheel drive get together. If you gus are interested, I'll keep on him. If any individual would like to do a day run, I'll try to hook up and we can play.

Is this thread about meetings or wheelin spots???? Kinda got lost IMHO. Dont forget there is one heluva lot of Texas south of San Antonio and also west of it too.

Back