• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico - Pot Luck Dinner on Saturday Night

I'm only getting a fraction of the list mail - something with my ISP and/or this new mail worm...

You may have salad, I have no interest in it - it never was wrapped around a bone! :laugh:

bburge

What else

So is there anything else thats "needed" ? I can bring up the makings for
chicken fajitas (chicken, tortillas, cheese & salsa) if thats O.K. or is that too much meat? (like thats possible) I have a folding grill that I can just throw over the camp fire.... if thats O.K. with everyone. I might start alittle early if the kids get hungry... I might not be able to feed everyone but several I'm sure...if the fire isn't cool will there be a grill available? My XJ fills up quickly & I don't have a small one.... is the fire O.K. to cook over?
I want to contribute but I don't want to step on anyones toes either....
I'll be coming in to town mid Fri. eve. & staying at a hotel in Yermo so after we get settled I'll try to run up to the camp ground & get a lay of the land.
Can I get into the camp ground if I'm not stay'n there? Will there be any lies told around the camp fire on Fri. eve. ?
I'm just try'n to get a handle on things....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

With the group we'll have, anything anyone brings will get eaten......do whatever you want. I hope someone brings some chips and good guacamole. Farmer Matt won't be here so we need someone else to step up. :)

I'm sure there will be plenty of around the campfire tales......

:D

Camp Fire

So would anyone have any concerns with me cook'n over the edge of the camp fire?
Is that infringing too much...?
Curt

Curt
I'll have a fullsize Weber with me. You'll have to work around the tritip though.

Karstic
Thanks for the offer... I might take you up on it. I play it by ear....
Thanks....
Curt

Back