• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CALICO NEW MOON RUN

JohnX said:
Thanks Tim. Those were great!

IT WAS DARK!
Yer a little pissy in the daylight.

This is John prior to his glowing in the dark; showing how to escape a creepy crawly, spot Ken, shoot video, watch for Mine Trolls and keep from getting run over all at the same time. Talent, that's what that boy's got. Talent!
DSC02942.jpg

We sat here a while waiting for ken to pull up behind us while he waited for us to pull up behind him. We later determined that the same place could be at two different locations if you didn't get there the same way.
DSC02927.jpg

This shot captures what was in my rear view mirror the entire run. Sometimes the lights would tilt back to the right, sometimes the bush would.

DSC02938.jpg

Hmmmm, this looked really cool when I was there. Since the shot of the fox and her pups didn't turn out, Ken already posted the tortoise, I didn't see the rat, the quail were to fast and I didn't want to risk a flash shot of the troll, this is pretty much all I got.
DSC02932.jpg

Happy now John? BTW, where are yours? Huh?

:D

Last edited:
Back