• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CALICO NEW MOON RUN

You guys are such GIRLS!!
110* is just hot enough to allow you to not need to warm up your engines before wheelin'!!
All them 'creepy crawlers' are small...they don't eat much! :D
I'm going to need to set up a full moon run out at Ocotillo Wells....
Any takers...? How about July?
Rick R

Jump This said:

Did somebody say a sexy party?

Stewie14big.jpg

Jump This said:
110* is just hot enough to allow you to not need to warm up your engines before wheelin'!!
All them 'creepy crawlers' are small...they don't eat much! :D
I'm going to need to set up a full moon run out at Ocotillo Wells....
Any takers...? How about July?
Rick R

The point of it being a "New Moon Run" is so that it will be pitch black... You might as well go during the day with as well as you can see with a full moon... I also wanted to get away from the city on a new moon night to see the stars... I think I can only see 6 of them in the city... I hear there are more of them... A few more...

I also plan on seeing and taking pics of the creepy things we see...

Ken

Let me get this straight. There are twenty eight posts on this thread, so far; only three...

cracker said:

#30, Haha! I refuse to even acknowledge #29. <cover eyes, lalalalala> I can't see you, I won't click it. Oh wait, "I can't see you";Saturday night that's gonna be pretty funnay!

:)

I cant go but I though I would post anyhow since I wish I could go.

John

Official Post #32

Ken,
Are you making fun of the lot of 'em?
:rolleyes:

Or just the Pansies?

:gag:

FYI
If anyone cares to join us, we will be having dinner at about 7pm at Peggy Sues Diner. Should be Myself, Steve (was at Calico this year), Carl (my brother Shirley), and Blacko (names Tim...new guy). No wife...she is staying home to watch to full length version of Pride and Prejudice (eeewwww).

See you guys tommorrow :D

#36 :D

cracker said:
New Rule...people who are not attending may not post....this means YOU!

(In case you don't know who I meant, which is quite possible, I mean you AVERY.) :D

JohnX said:
FYI
...Carl (my brother Shirley), and Blacko (names Tim...new guy). No wife...she is staying home...

LOL! Only one of the Shirleys huh? Well, I guess everybody can't be a Rockstar. ;) I think Amy just doesn't want to hang out with the creepy crawlies, or any of the indigenous life out there.

I've had my snake bite kit for years now, still haven't had a chance to use it. Maybe I'll get lucky. :D

For anybody that's thinking about joining us, here's a couple of pics from previous night runs.

Cleghorn, Cracker and I never did finish this one, we weren't the only ones that broke, but we didn't have to spend the night with our junk up there either.
DSC01427.jpg

Holcomb Creek, John, the Shirleys and I.
6fcmj8.jpg

John Bull
nightrunsnow32606009.jpg

Holcomeb Creek, again. This wasn't supposed to be a night run.
DSC01983.jpg

Post up if you will be joining us, or just show up at the meeting site. We don't do a lot of these night runs, and we never do them during the day. Ken has posted a link to help out anybody that may have any worries.

:)

TIM

John, I think we'll be joining you for dinner. Where's that place at?

Last edited:
I'll be with two of my buddies... They are supposed to be here at 5:00 and help move a pool table down to the garage... we may be able to make it to Psggy sue's but dont wait for us to order... Should be a great night...

ken

JohnX said:
New Rule...people who are not attending may not post....this means YOU!

(In case you don't know who I meant, which is quite possible, I mean you AVERY.) :D

:D

Back