• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bass Harbor, Maine -- Head Count

i hope you guys are having fun:( the hole is about the size of a nickel it looks like the fan hit it but thats not possible is it:eek:

i hope you all have a great time up there... sorry i backed out at the last minute.. 1 funeral down.. 1 more monday... :(
mike

maineiac said:
i hope you guys are having fun:( the hole is about the size of a nickel it looks like the fan hit it but thats not possible is it:eek:

The fan can move forward and hit the radiator under HARD braking if the motor mounts are bad.

We missed you, but folks enjoyed it enough that we'll try to do it again in the Spring.

sidriptide said:
i hope you all have a great time up there... sorry i backed out at the last minute.. 1 funeral down.. 1 more monday... :(
mike

You were where you were needed. We'll catch you next time.

Made it home okay. Got much better mileage on the way home doing 60-65 than on the way up doing 70-75.

It was great meeting you all... putting faces and voices w/ screen names. Now when I read your posts I can play out little flash cartoons in my head (like South Park!) using your dialogue.

Food was great! Campground is really nice! Scenery is fantastic! Company was superb! Can't wait to do it again, eventually.

Digging this one up. But that trip was awesome would love to do something like it again

Back