• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barstow night race July 19th

Curt Tony and Craig, I really want to thank you guys for the great time yesterday, and the Extended courtesy, from all, I had a great time with You guys and really appreciated You waiting on Me and My old wore out Heep.... Thanks again for making a newbie feel "Welcome" looking forward to seeing You at the Garden next week..Later Gary

silverslk said:
Way to represent!!! The two BAD ASS XJ's sitting with thier hoods up!!! hahaha:laugh3:

People drving by were like "see honey, thats why our FJ cruiser is stock" :conceited

OH, BTW.......wish I could have made it....:tears:

Lol nah they were saying that when you broke down at Albertsons .... haha Oh SNAP !!

Come Andy at least we were on our way to a Race :flipoff:

Oh BTW...... yeah man it would have been good to have you there

Well next time man !!

Last edited:
Sorry these are a couple days late but I just got them from my buddy.

208a.jpg

196a.jpg

176a.jpg

178a.jpg

214a.jpg

200a.jpg

190a.jpg

We ended up with 6th place. Some how a hole developed in the pick up tube inside the fuel cell. It started sucking air and acting like it was out of fuel. We were down for 1 3/4 hours trying to find this little gem...we also lost the rear brakes in the first lap and the fronts didn't work much better. I'll post our race report when it's approved.

Gotta give props to Ray Griffith and their crew.... these guys are fast and know how to get the job done. Not to mention the Celebration Party they had at our camp until 4:30AM. Fun guys for sure!

-Dan

Back