• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barstow night race July 19th

How about we all meet in Ontario and caravan from there?? Or the Mcdonalds by cleghorn??

Does that work. So far I think I see bajacurt, cds36, ryno and myself....who else?

We're headed up tomorrow around Noon. Stop by the 1706 main pit and say hi. I know we're in a Wrangler...but it's still a jeep, and we're going racing! :yelclap:

-Dan

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises said:
We're headed up tomorrow around Noon. Stop by the 1706 main pit and say hi. I know we're in a Wrangler...but it's still a jeep, and we're going racing! :yelclap:

-Dan

Sweet, good luck Dan, keep an eye out for us...will be up there, in case you need anything...What race frequency will you be running?

being somewhat of a newbie to this chapter, I would really like to hook-up with some of you great people and caravan up to the race, the 15 and 138 works real well for me to meet someone, due to the fact I would be coming from the beaumont area, if this works for anyone let me know, thanks Gary, also if someone is interested, i could exchange cell #s for better communication...

Everybody stop by tech and pick up some free NOS Energy from me. Ill be in a Blue Super duty with some big white stickers. If you dont see us at tech stop by our pit.. Im pitting for 1708 this weekend

598BBC said:
being somewhat of a newbie to this chapter, I would really like to hook-up with some of you great people and caravan up to the race, the 15 and 138 works real well for me to meet someone, due to the fact I would be coming from the beaumont area, if this works for anyone let me know, thanks Gary, also if someone is interested, i could exchange cell #s for better communication...
Gary you are welcome to meet us Sat at 4 at that McD's. PM me for phone number is you are interested.
Woooo Hooo boys let's go watch some desert racing...including a few
Jeeps too!!

BajaCurt said:
Gary you are welcome to meet us Sat at 4 at that McD's. PM me for phone number is you are interested.
Woooo Hooo boys let's go watch some desert racing...including a few
Jeeps too!!

What he said

Back