• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back Tire+Parking lot=bye bye firebird fender

Okie Terry said:
You must be so proud.

I think I see the parking line and it looks like he's within it. Being an owner of a big vehicle, you should know how to drive it.

Afterall, it was your "rear 35" tire" on the 'ol XJ.

If you can't navigate out of a parking spot, maybe you need a full-time spotter.

How much it costs? Maybe you'll get lucky with someone else who's run over another Camaro's fender, but it seems like you're just trying to show off with your post.
you come off like a total jackass
'nuff said.

y2kxj said:
you come off like a total jackass
'nuff said.
You obviously have no idea how I COULD HAVE come off.

My opinion of him was spot on. But thanks for your well thought out observation.

I agree with Okie, I think the guy was trying to show off.
I also agree withY2K, Okie is an #####, but I can say that, I've wheeled with him, I have even pulled his broken down junk onto a trailer.

Make sure you know some one before you call them a name.

Last edited by a moderator:
seanR said:
I agree with Okie, I think the guy was trying to show off.
I also agree withY2K, Okie is an ####, but I can say that, I've wheeled with him, I have even pulled his broken down junk onto a trailer.

Make sure you know some one before you call them a name.
Seconded.
Okie's been grafted into the MWC vine.
We eat our own and nobody takes our meals.
Especially no one from NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Urban Redneck said:
I thought not being able to pull out of a parking space was scary enough, but then I read this:

This thread, combined with the idiots I see everyday on the roads, makes me believe that there should be Capital Punishment for driving offenses...
Takes too long to run it through the court system, and appeals really tie things up.

I'd still looking for either a weapons-grade laser or a photon torpedo attachment for the XJ/MJ. Solves the problem and vaporizes the evidence all in one shot.

Oh the Drama! I love it. Bring me some more! :rattle: I say we put the asshatedness of the post to a vote! :lecture:

red91inWA said:
I second the motion for the asshatedness of the post.
81% say you're an asshat.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I bet the post police will show up any time now. We don't want anyone to be offended now do we?

Tonight we had a little fun with an abandoned car left in front of our workplace. Its been sitting there for a month now. One of the guys I work with finally found out who the owner was and he gave him the car earlier this week. But did the MF move the POS? Nooooooooooo!
The car has no tags... isnt registered...etc..

Tonight after closing I got into the XJ and we pushed that POS out of our lot and down to another lot. Ended up breaking out all the taillights pushing it. And denting the rear trunk hatch and bumper. LoL!

The guy that to over ownership is an arsehole and no one likes him. If he asked if I pushed it I will tell him yes ... and if he wishes to settle it the old fashion way I am more the happy to take his offer. I wont take him to the ER afterwards... he can crawl.

MountainGoat said:
Tonight we had a little fun with an abandoned car... One of the guys I work with finally found out who the owner was...
we pushed that POS out of our lot and down to another lot....
Ended up breaking out all the taillights pushing it. And denting the rear trunk hatch and bumper. LoL!....
If he asked if I pushed it I will tell him yes ... and if he wishes to settle it the old fashion way I am more the happy to take his offer. I wont take him to the ER afterwards... he can crawl.

It was not abandoned if it had an owner. Pushed it from your lot to someone elses...making it thier problem? Damaged it??? What if he wants to settle it the correct way...legally? like you should have??

I don't say this often....but...you're a moron.

Rev

MountainGoat said:
Tonight we had a little fun with an abandoned car left in front of our workplace. Its been sitting there for a month now. One of the guys I work with finally found out who the owner was and he gave him the car earlier this week. But did the MF move the POS? Nooooooooooo!

Tonight after closing I got into the XJ and we pushed that POS out of our lot and down to another lot. Ended up breaking out all the taillights pushing it. And denting the rear trunk hatch and bumper. LoL!

The guy that to over ownership is an arsehole and no one likes him. If he asked if I pushed it I will tell him yes ... and if he wishes to settle it the old fashion way I am more the happy to take his offer. I wont take him to the ER afterwards... he can crawl.

be careful!!! you could dislocate your shoulder if you keep patting yourself on the back so entusiastically...
but i guess because the guy is an arsehole, it makes it all ok... right??

MountainGoat said:

:twak: what you should have done is call the cops or the city. AFAIK almost every city has some sort of a code that deals with such a situation. If they don't they would have been at the very least able to advice you what could be done or should be done.
Now while the original problem that started this whole thread was an unfortunate accident (or so we hope) what you did was totally irresponsible and it gives 4wheelers and jeepers a bad name. I hope that the owner of the vehicle in question gets this resolved in a proper manner: in short that you will be held acountable for your actions and that you will be man enough to stand tall while doing so and accept whatever happens. I sincerely do hope that it will not result in any violence especially instigated by you. Furthermore if he comes looking for a "man to man" solution I again hope that you will be man enough to stand up and acept the responsibility for it without letting it go to what you're suggesting.

Back