• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back Tire+Parking lot=bye bye firebird fender

No sh*t!!!

All these responses and no one has even attempted the answer the man's question!!!

People keep prodding me to pay to become a member. I don't think I'm qualified because I not a big enough pr*ck!!!

Didn't your mommies teach you not to say anything if you had nothing good to say?!?!
:gonnablow
Ghost said:
Some of you guys are a bunch of asshats! Like you never made a mistake! Chill out and give people a break! i'm begging to wonder what is happening with this site..... it use to be so nice and friendly. If I watn a buch of over egoed tools I'll post on PB! :shocked:

perhaps a demotion in tire size would be appropriate in this case. but i should be the last one to talk i once slid into a parking lot (it was icy) in my old YJ and i put a dent 1.5 inches in diameter and maybe a quarter of an inch deap and a 3 inch long scratch on a nissan sentra, those repairs cost me 600 bucks. if it were my friebird, chinese food would be an appropriate payment for the little bit of sheet metal damage that acutally occured. you could always offer to do it urself, body hammers, bondo, fiberglass and rustoleum are great things. By the way i just became a NAXJA member and im a pretty big pr**k

Ghost said:
Like you never made a mistake!

Yup...sure have... BUT, I did not post about it with comments like "parked to close to me" and "not a scratch on the ole XJ".

The fact is, this is what insurance is for, let them handle it.

Rev

crystalship1 said:
No sh*t!!!

All these responses and no one has even attempted the answer the man's question!!!

People keep prodding me to pay to become a member. I don't think I'm qualified because I not a big enough pr*ck!!!

Didn't your mommies teach you not to say anything if you had nothing good to say?!?!
:gonnablow

sld021.gif

Get a el-cheapo job done, and smooth it over with the guy via a 12 pack. Hey, I hit crap all the time, thats why I bought thick, steel bumpers. Why go around something when you can go through it? (Including trash cans, street signs, tree and the like)

Out here in washington, parking lots are no fault areas. So if your in this state, it aint your fault you ran over his car.
Maybe you could go to a junk yard find a quarter panel offer to out it on yourself and call it good.

Z22_Z33 said:
Out here in washington, parking lots are no fault areas. So if your in this state, it aint your fault you ran over his car.
Maybe you could go to a junk yard find a quarter panel offer to out it on yourself and call it good.

I highly doubt thats what it means.

Beezil said:
I highly doubt thats what it means.

i agree.. no fault generally means (in some states at least) you wont get a "point" on your license.. but you still get a surcharge if you make a claim... it doesnt mean its not your fault...

well the estimate isn't that much so i've already gotten it handled. I appreciate the post's that people made that actually were tryin' to help me. So thanks guys. Yeah I figured if i wanted to get trashed bout the way i DO or DON"T park/drive i would have just posted on pirate, but i didn't think half of you guys would turn this into a judgement trial on my drivin' abilities which frankly didn't even matter by that point. So thanks again for the people that offered me help.

Now how in the hell could that be right. You would have people driving around in parking lots looking for cars owned by people they didn't like and smashing the s*** out of them. Honestly.

I thought not being able to pull out of a parking space was scary enough, but then I read this:

Bolognablake said:
Hey, I hit crap all the time, thats why I bought thick, steel bumpers. Why go around something when you can go through it? (Including trash cans, street signs, tree and the like)

This thread, combined with the idiots I see everyday on the roads, makes me believe that there should be Capital Punishment for driving offenses...

JohnJohn said:
hasta

You should stopped, and left the following note on the windsheild:

HEY HASSLEHOFF, NICE JOB PARKING SO CLOSE TO ME!

Then those folks watching you, think your being kind. :D
thats pretty funny, and not too bad of an idea if you want to be like that

#########################
You hit a car.
Man up and pay for it.
End of story.
Poser-riffic post about it though.
You came off like a proud mouth-breather, and you got called on it.
#############
Have some coke and a smile.
Enjoy your day.
######

Last edited by a moderator:
Another marginally literate retard heard from.

Have someone who can read...read you his original post .... slowly.

The man WAS owning up to it and was asking a legitimate question about the value of his error.

Another Kerry voter has been heard from!!!

:doh:

bgcntry72 said:
You hit a car.
Man up and pay for it.
End of story.
Poser-riffic post about it though.
You came off like a proud mouth-breather, and you got called on it.

Have some coke and a smile.
Enjoy your day.

Last edited by a moderator:
crystalship1 said:
Another marginally literate retard heard from.

Have someone who can read...read you his original post .... slowly.

The man WAS owning up to it and was asking a legitimate question about the value of his error.

Another Kerry voter has been heard from!!!

:doh:

I agree. My point exactly..... He was man enough to own up and was looking for and idea of the cost of his mistake! U should not chastice for honesty. The only reason I did not give an estimate is bc I don't know dick about body work cost.

Kerry voter.
Original to a fault.
My bitch was, and still is, the fact that the first post came off proud of his work.
I reread it, SLOWLY, and thats what I got.
There were not nearly enough pics or info to determine the cost of the damage, even for a pro.
Those pics were for bravado, and bravado only.
If you flattened my car because you built something that you don't know how to drive, I would have beaten you into submission on the spot for being a retard.
Thats where it is, so cram it sideways, whiners.

I was in an accident in a parking lot in michigan. stupid woman gabbing away on her cell phone. anyway when i called the police to report the accident they told me and i quote "If it was on private property and it was because it is a store parking lot you must figure it out between the drivers. Neither of you are responcible for anything of the others." The insurance wont pay out a dime with out a police report and there isnt one so i had to dropped dime and get the whole thing fixed myself. the other ladys car was totalled. She called and said it was going to cost me $4800 to fix her 92' rusted to the hilt regal (only worth $1200 would be my guess) and that she had a lawyer on retainer and if i didnt pay this matter would be settled in court. I laughed and said see ya there. she never did call back. why should i have to pay because she ran the stop sign and because it happened on private property I could have hit her on purpose and not been held responcible for any moving volitaion. I could be charged with vandalism or somthing similiar if that was the case.

skog

bgcntry72 said:
My bitch was, and still is, the fact that the first post came off proud of his work.
Those pics were for bravado, and bravado only.
Exactly. I'm not going to judge his intentions but reread it as often as you like. The post comes off as "hey, check out what I did."
The dikweed who replied that he should have taken off compounded this feeling.

Back