• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back from Moab and some photos are up

Moab Trip

Sandy and I make it back by midnight on Monday. Total trip was 4500 miles on the 96 Classic XJ. No problems at all so we are very thankful for that.

Thanks to all who helped out on all the trails. We could not have done it without you and you all know who you are.

"Listen Mr-I-booked-a-reservation-at-KOA-while-the-rest-of-NAXJA-is-at-Slickrock-Campground:

We checked into the KOA and wondered why there were no other XJs around. Jeni neglected to tell us that we were at an alternate campground, but fortunately KOA refunded the rest of the week and we checked into the Slickrock. We still owe you your deposit back. "

I'm so sorry Sean. Jeni asumed that they were one in the same when she made the reservations. It would have at least been nice & quiet. I'm glad to here that they didn't jerk you around & refunded the rest of the week.

Whats the deal with all you guys laying them over this year. I knew Jeff was pretty bad at spotting, but this is over the top. You almost have enough people to start the class action bady damage suit against him. :wink:

Matt

Matt, having a trailer really changes your mindset. You take the more agressive lines, you go a little heavier on the go pedal. I hope I got it out of my system, but I was admittedly pushing the envelope. Part of it with me is the new leaf springs that are netting me about 8.5" and two sets of spare axles on my roof rack.

We are talking about a 11/2 Fordyce Clean-up run if you are done with harvest.

SeanP

[quote:068bb27e73="FarmerMatt"]

Whats the deal with all you guys laying them over this year. I knew Jeff was pretty bad at spotting, but this is over the top. You almost have enough people to start the class action bady damage suit against him. :wink:

Matt[/quote:068bb27e73]

I think Jeff has a little problem discerning between left and right. ;)
:mrgreen:

Jes

I think SeanP has a problem discerning wheels up from wheels down :lol: Twice in less than 24 hrs. isn't a bad feat.

Sean

[quote:13dd92f08a="OneTonXJ"]I think SeanP has a problem discerning wheels up from wheels down :lol: Twice in less than 24 hrs. isn't a bad feat.

Sean[/quote:13dd92f08a]

Hey Matt, I had no involvement in the floppage of Sean's rig, he drove it hard and it may have just needed a nap.....in fact, I was only around for the flop on Escalator....... no flopping occured under my spotting, be it left or right....so class action that! :p

X

Back