• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
We brought that yj on 33s open open that one time.

Are these runs family friendly? Id like to bring my kids on at least one of the trails. Will there be an approximate time to meet at pyramid hwy 7-11, ill be coming from Truckee.

All of our events are family friendly. I'm hoping to take my daughter on Saturday as well. If the group departs as scheduled we should be meeting up at the 7-11 (or across the street) at approximately 8:30.

If there is anyone on 31"ish tires, they can do Bronco Canyon with taking bypasses and a lot of spotting. Rock rails and other skidplates will come in handy.

Thanks Eric. I will be happy to my 31's and give it a try. I mean it is only one inch less than 33's in lift right?:laugh:

Thanks for putting together this run guys!! This will be the first one i have attended with an actual schedule and destinations. I am curious, how many rigs will be running 35s and over, 33 and under? Also, any night runs planned? Thanks

I ran Steve's Loop about a month ago, and that upper section was getting pretty tore up. I had to take a very odd line and ended up taking out a taillight. A couple JKs on 35's winched after a a few failed attempts. Expect to take a bit of time getting everyone through there...

I ran Steve's Loop about a month ago, and that upper section was getting pretty tore up. I had to take a very odd line and ended up taking out a taillight. A couple JKs on 35's winched after a a few failed attempts. Expect to take a bit of time getting everyone through there...

Thanks for the update Travis. Remember when it used to be the lower section was the hard part, but that has gotten quite a bit easier (filled in) over the years.

Night runs will be as we go... haha save bud canyon for last so blondejon don't break first day ;)

Ya I prefer to get through at least one run this year....

Thanks for putting together this run guys!! This will be the first one i have attended with an actual schedule and destinations. I am curious, how many rigs will be running 35s and over, 33 and under? Also, any night runs planned? Thanks

I guess I'll be the first on this. I'm on 33's

Well, unfortunately it looks like I'm not gonna make this one. My family decided to celebrate my dad's birthday the same weekend up at Lake Alpine, so I'm booked for the weekend.

Maybe next year! (<---- this seems to be a recurring quote for me :( )

Time to update the list. I put tire sizes next to your names of the ones I know. If I got them wrong let me know.

So far the headcount is:

Alan (40's)
Eric (37's)
Tim (dahlenz) (37's)
Skipper and Lisa Skipper (31's)
Sam- goodwilljeeper (31's?)
Patrick 831_xj (33's)
Me(blonde jon) (36's)
Rammin97 (32's)
gordon gordosmasho (35's)
yoassarian
davenjeep