• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: 4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

I know a little behind the times here. I'M IN
!!! I'll be there mid afternoon Fri till Sun afternoon. I will have the fam with me an I'm gonna try to join in the group camp ground plan. If that's a no go cause limit has been reached then I'll just meet up every morning I only live 45 minutes to an hour away from Reno.:yap:

Welcome. Make sure you let GordoSmasho you are interested in camping.

Already PMed Gordo just need to pony up the cash to him

Updating the list

So far the headcount is:

Alan
Eric
Tim D.
Skipper and Lisa Skipper
Sam- goodwilljeeper
Patrick 831_xj
Me(blonde jon)
Rammin97 -- terrance?
Kevin jeep450
gordon gordosmasho
yoassarian
davenjeep
CAJJ93XJ-jake
Cessnapilot89
Famwgn
Rob707
Humboldtxj
87matchief
moparmansfield
Joe98XJ

Some Runs:
Vets-XJ

Maybes/possibilities:
Jeepme-Jeff
Tim-knucklehead
Turbobrick
BryanC ?
Letterman ?
Billy?
Bluerockrash
spudly
BigKintheXJ
sandblaster 87
twinhauler
Forceful Llama

I'm a maybe as of now. I'd say 90% possibility of going. Just need to do a tcase and gas tank skid.

So stoked! Getting all the steering dialed in.

little flex test today :D
ff215cb2-1f30-4631-8069-6368efc30699_zpsa39a28c0.jpg

Pat, those quarter panel guards look freaking awesome all painted up.

Kevin, Sam, Or Seal. If one of you guys has an opening, can I ride shotgun? Don't think I will have my heep truly where I want it by then but ill bring it. Also, put me in for camping..

Seal, I have two factory t-case skids if you want one.

Last edited:
I need to swap some cut up re 7.5s in for a stiffer spring rate and the military wrapped 5.5 BOR leaves. Plate rear shackle mounts, and wire in a rear line lock and swap in new rear caliper SS lines to clear the calipers better. And deal with alignment

did the rear leaves and messed with the front coils tonight after getting back from Seattle for the weekend. Plated one more leaf mount. Still need to make a tranny mount too, and mess with new rear caliper soft lines and add a line lock.

Kevin, Sam, Or Seal. If one of you guys has an opening, can I ride shotgun? Don't think I will have my heep truly where I want it by then but ill bring it. Also, put me in for camping..

Seal, I have two factory t-case skids if you want one.

Casey, I'll have room. You're always more than welcome to tag along. Will they bolt right up? Or do some holes need to be drilled?

Just thought I would put together a list of those that are camping as of now. We have the site reserved for Friday Saturday an Sunday nights. This is a list of those that have paid and confirmed they will be camping. Also if you can confirm, those on the list, how many in your group and how many nights. To add your reservation to the list pm me.

Thank y'all. This is going to be an awesome time.

GordoSmasho +1 3 nights
Skipper51 +1 3 nights
831_xj 3 nights
DustinK +dog 3 nights
Blondejohncherokee +spare r&p 2 nights
Moparmansfield 2 nights
ae racer +1 2 nights

Unconfirmed/unpaid:
Joe98xj +4
JeepnSeal

Just thought I would put together a list of those that are camping as of now. We have the site reserved for Friday Saturday an Sunday nights. This is a list of those that have paid and confirmed they will be camping. Also if you can confirm, those on the list, how many in your group and how many nights. To add your reservation to the list pm me.

Thank y'all. This is going to be an awesome time.

GordoSmasho +1 3 nights
Skipper51 +1 3 nights
831_xj 3 nights
DustinK +dog 3 nights
Blondejohncherokee +spare r&p 2 nights
Moparmansfield 2 nights
ae racer +1 2 nights

Unconfirmed/unpaid:
Joe98xj +4
JeepnSeal

Gordo I will send payment to you Wednesday via pay pal.
It will be me + 3. I will have my infant as well I didn't include in the count cause he's like 1/10th of a person and I don't think he would count against the numbers. Also we will be there Fri to Sun.

Any update to the event schedule too?

We have a couple things still undecided that we are working on. Hopefully we'll have something "official" soon.

For those of you guys camping, if everyone brings a few sticks of firewood it would help. I don't think they have any on site and if I recall there isn't much there to gather.

Just a correction for you Gordo. I will be there three nights.. I sent you $60. Haha

I'm waiting for my c-rok rear bumper and tire carrier. I just got my light bar just need to fab up some brackets to mount. I'm trying to get more buddies to come out but looks like they all want to go to the con. I plan on getting there thursday

good call on camping firewood eric. Ill bring some firewood in my heep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back