• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This weekend

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Any one want to help lift my newer jeep? Got to get it done by Sunday and my buddy That had helped me in the past is out. I'm in Renton so if anyone is close or just wants to stop by call me at 425-204-6098 Dave. I'll supply the BEER & music

What day you doing it? Tomorrow I'm lookin at a bunch of houses then have a UFC fight shindig. I am available Sunday though, I believe.

Paul

Thanks Paul but when I got off the computer I started wrenchin and the next think I know I'm done. It went quick. Now I need to put on all the armor and get my Thor gards from John. I also need to find a DL for the rear that is 33' long

Dave

lol, a 33 foot driveline?? How much lift are you running? I have a factory shaft out of a manual of that helps at all. I'm not going to do much with it after the doublers.

33inches. Lol and if the dl is the same lenth than I'll take it.

My poor ass has no camera. I spend all my $$$ on the jeep

So you got it all done, don't need any help at this point?

Just finished up the trimming, rear bumper and rear skid so I just need to install my front skid, sway bar, disco's and the rock rails and I'm good till I get the thor's. And I find some cheap or free tire's and wheel's. Thanks fubar XJ but I think I got it

Back