• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your user name..

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
It has been a while since I started a thread, and we have a bunch of new members. So....to better get to know each other, How did you come up with your user name?

I'll start...

My full title is...

Reverend Doctor Dennis Giroux DD

Next...

Rev

First it was XJjeepless, because I was just that, no XJ. Later changed ot to 12GaugeXJ. Only because I was really into them at the time. Now, its CanMan, short for trash can I guess. I eat alot, apparent from the weight ive put on over the last 4 years. About 30 lbs.

i migrated from another 4x4 website , and brought my username with me .
sw_mi_xj = i live in south west michigan , and i drive an xj .

i dont have a " title " , however i work as a dealership technician .

bill .

I think this is a repost but...

Way back in the day when my friends and I first started fourwheeling I was the only one who knew any trails around the Moab area.

Some drunken bastard started calling me that around a campfire to tease me and it stuck.

well... oo7 stands for the year i am granduating highschool, and the whole jame bond thing too, i think its kinda cool, and the 7ravis obvioulsy stands for my name

I drive a black Dodge Dakota as my track truck... so I decided Ghost 'cause it's fast (disappears .. lol) and Dakota.. obvious. :)

Well my name is Brandon but people always called me Ramsey so thats what i go by.

Mine's pretty easy.

G. Sequoia Armstrong would've been kinda long for a user name...

Mine is my profession. I am a operator at a power plant. My sig is just to be a smart a$$. I used to go by Dirt Surfer. I used to mountain bike a lot and I saw a saying once that said "we are all riding waves that move slower than mankind". I thought that was cool, but that was so, "back in the day". My new one won't be changing any time soon.

GSequoia said:
What if you get fired? :laugh3:

Electricity isn't going anywhere. I will always have a job. And yes it was funny.:moon:

seems I am a rather mouthy guy, and friends at work called me 'beakie' because of it. always hve a sarcastic remark or something smart to say.
granted it can be a problem in the army, but its gotten me this far in life so why should I change right.

I'm a fan of psychopathic records and all the groups on the label. Twiztid a group on the label has a song called Mutant X. My other obsession is my jeep, so mutant_xj just fits

Back