• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

i remember someone posting something about which was more rusty the tool or the bolt... well how would you like to work out of the crane i work out of lol... ( sorry not xj related )
PIC-0241.jpg

PIC-0243.jpg

PIC-0245.jpg

PIC-0246.jpg

You know you own a XJ when you have this peice of paper called a title and it says Jeep cherokee under "Make and Model".

You know you drive a XJ when you hop into said vehicle with title, start the ignition and put it into gear, thus "driving" it

When every jeep you've ever bought had some weed stashed somewhere or pipe.......and it wasnt yours...

Dude, didnt you ever hear never to buy an XJ from Ashville... everyone knows only the potheads/headshop owners and employee's from the Mellow Mushroom drive them..

Dude, didnt you ever hear never to buy an XJ from Ashville... everyone knows only the potheads/headshop owners and employee's from the Mellow Mushroom drive them..
lol.. the ironic thing about this last Jeep is it has all these police support/member stickers all over it.. Pulled the center console and there was a bud about the size of my thumb.. I used to maybe lite up, not now, but back way when,, well unless I buy a Jeep that is... :chef:

Lol, just like all the people speeding in NC are the ones with the Black/blue striped stickers...

scullyxscully said:
if duct tape is in your first aid kit
Sorry, but that one's got nothing to do with owning an xj. Duct tape, super glue, napkins, and an old (laminated) id card. Been among my basic first aid kit items for 20 years. I've only owned an xj for a year.

or finger splints

Back