• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a thread like this on another forum that's not Jeep related and I thought it was funny as hell so I wanted to start one here.

You know you own a XJ when...

The turd behind the parts counter asks, "Are you sure it's not a Grand Cherokee?"

When you tell someone your vehicle has 230K miles on it and they ask you what kind of Honda you drive.

Your rear window wiper is just for looks.

....your broke all the time?

... you call door dings from the mall "trail damage"

...you cant remember the last time you bought car wax.

...you've put more than 10k into your truck and all the neighbors still refer to it as "that piece of crap"

:D

... You buy more motor oil than gas in a week.

When your face turns white and you heart stops beating every time you hit a small bump on the freeway at over 55 mph.

Bonus for the addicted:

You wake up in the morning and while pouring your coffee deiced which XJ you're driving today.

You keep your fleet running with a handfull of ignition parts and sensors.

...When your local NAPA dealer sends you a Xmas card every year.

When you spend more time at the junkyard getting parts then you do driving it

The girl you fell in love with in High school picked you up with the line.. "Our jeeps look cute together"

you lift up the seat to grap a jack and you find old moldy cheerios from the p/o's kids

the other jeeps don't even wave at you, no matter how big your tires are..

When you carry tools in your Jeep instead of on the trailer! :D

.....when the parts counter guy asks what year your vehicle is and you say "which part?"

When your face turns white and you heart stops beating every time you hit a small bump on the freeway at over 55 mph.
That works in MJs too.

:D

Back