• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You going to Moab 2013?

Also done.

David Bricker / SYR

Is there shirts that dont act like i was there(not that i know what this one looks like cuz theres "no picture available")? I cant make it but im down to support the cause and get some new clothes at the same time

Feel free to order a shirt and/or Trasharoo. After the event we will contact you with the shipping cost and get them out upon payment. Please leave a comment int he order thaty ou're a non-attendee order.

Is there shirts that dont act like i was there(not that i know what this one looks like cuz theres "no picture available")? I cant make it but im down to support the cause and get some new clothes at the same time

Feel free to order a shirt and/or Trasharoo. After the event we will contact you with the shipping cost and get them out upon payment. Please leave a comment int he order thaty ou're a non-attendee order.

I can pick up his shirt/s or whatever he gets. Unless Mike wants them shipped.

I plan on leaving So Cal early Saturday morning 10-5 and leaving Moab early Saturday morning 10-12. RV site reservations at Slickrock. I'll be running trails on Sunday 10-6 and Monday 10-7.

I plan on making it (unfortunately without my wife,new job) onto the trails Tuesday the 8th thru Sat Morning.
Reg. Paid this coming Friday w/shirt,Hoody,maybe a Trasharoo.
Thanks to all who organized this event.

Was at 20th with 87 white Woody---- Was at the 25th with 87 ----Making it to the 30th with my 2000 Greeny Sport........Priceless
I'll be there if I have to CRAWL or even Drive My latest Jeep,an 05 GC HEMI QD II (with a picture of My XJ on my Name Tag):eek:.
Can't wait to Hang out with all the great people of :NAXJA: again.
I'm digging out My super size Socal window sticker just for this Event!:eek:
See ya in Moab,Greg

For those going and have any parts to sell, there is a new forum open to peddle your wares in Moab!

The greatest parts train ever!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=327

Don't forget to get your registrations in as the cut off for trasharoos and tshirts is coming up soon!

See ya there!

Any sort of 30th bday discount? Haha

Event registrations with merchandise orders are due by tomorrow, Wed Sept 11. Get those shirts and Trasharoos ordered!!

:cheers:

Looks like we won't be able to make it after all.

Anyone here in socal want my Slickrock cabin reservation before I cancel it. Not sure if it's possible to transfer it but if someone wants it I will try.

EDIT:

More info:
1 Air conditioned Cabin (no bathroom or kitchen)
10/8/13 - 10/13/13 (5 nights)
Unit(s): C13, 2 Queen Beds
Payment Details:
Total Amount: 301.04 USD

http://www.slickrockcampground.com/cabins.html

Last edited:
I can finally commit, Leaving Fri or Sat week before returning Sunday or Monday after the dinner. My poor old MJ has been reserected after 3+ years of sitting in the garage with many, many issues which at this point seem to be fixed. Even if it fails to make it I'll show up; to win the givaway XJ, and mountain bike, and spot for the rest of you, and help wherever I can.

I can finally commit, Leaving Fri or Sat week before returning Sunday or Monday after the dinner. My poor old MJ has been reserected after 3+ years of sitting in the garage with many, many issues which at this point seem to be fixed. Even if it fails to make it I'll show up; to win the givaway XJ, and mountain bike, and spot for the rest of you, and help wherever I can.

I'll have my Snap On diagnostic tool if you run into trouble. :cheers:

Back