• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You going to Moab 2013?

I'm out, new job, have to work. Cancelling my reservation now. :(

Can I borrow your truck and trailer? Haha. I kid.
Do I still get some Red Velvet cake?

So, question for everyone. My gf needs to be back on the central coast in Cali sometime Saturday the 12th, so she can be available Sunday. Is anyone heading back out west that could bring her back closer?
Thanks in advance, any good suggestions welcome.

He probably wants her to remain his girlfriend.

I guess Vanimals rape Van is out of the question then? :eyes::dunno::roflmao::moon:

She decided to be responsible and realize that my birthday and this trip is more important than what she was going to do.

Re: Re: You going to Moab 2013?

So, question for everyone. My gf needs to be back on the central coast in Cali sometime Saturday the 12th, so she can be available Sunday. Is anyone heading back out west that could bring her back closer?
Thanks in advance, any good suggestions welcome.

Fly

We'll be driving back first thing Saturday morning and should have room.

Thank you for the offer, but the problem is resolved. She has decided that my birthday shenanigans are more important.

I'm going, riding out with Ocean_Jet & friends. Can't wait!

Im going. Leaving Saturday (thinking about hitting the Off Road Expo on the way out) and coming back the following Saturday. I'll be leading the Steel Bender run on Wednesday so y'all better come along.

Anyone heading back Sunday? We will be staying overnight in Vegas on the way back, but willing to caravan with anyone leaving about the same time.

Back