• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtf is the right thing to do?

RichP said:
Thats true and not all lez's are 100% so you might even get lucky, more than once too :D :D :D

Well, most any lez appreciates someone who's good with their hands, but some of them get really freaked if you make a move. For some reason they don't trust guys...go figure. Also, if you're making out with a bi chick, watch your back for her lesbo lover. You think a scorned women could put Hell to shame, you ain't seen nothing to compare to a jealous lesbo lover.

You're playing with fire there. I was usually satisfied with a good buzz and watching things jiggle all night. Being the only guy in a roomfull of drunk lesbos is worthy of a little patience. You can take care of business yourself, later.

RichP said:
Thats true and not all lez's are 100% so you might even get lucky, more than once too :D :D :D

so true, but be careful of whipping it out, some may like the attention but dont want anything to do with the beef.

ask first

streetpirate said:
so true, but be careful of whipping it out, some may like the attention but dont want anything to do with the beef.

ask first

"Where's the beef?"

beef.jpg

streetpirate said:

ask first

I rented a basement apartment for three years while at school. The house above was rented separately. The second year, a lesbian couple moved in. One of them was butch - heavy set, big boots, short hair: the other was very feminine, very thin, and very shy. I would say hey to butch, occassionally, but never talked to the other. As neighbors, they were very quiet. At the end of that year butch knocked on my door. She said they appreciated what a good neighbor I'd been and she gave me a bottle of very nice wine. It always pays to be patient and nice to lesbians.

The whole event may not have even happened. You may have only been dreaming. Perhaps something buried in your sub-conscience? You'll need to re-create the incident; get drunk and pass out on the friends couch again and see what happens. Then be sure to post your results on as many forums as possible. Who knows, maybe we can start a survey to see if you should come out of the closet?

OT said:
You should really be asking dzolcali what he would do in such a familiar situation.

He'd punch the guy in the head, just like his boxing instructor taught him.

REX KWON DO

RichP said:
Welllll, first off if you get drunk and pass out you deserve what you get... if you have not figured out your limits yet you need to quit drinking or get a clue.
Sorry, having worked as a bouncer for 4 years in a club I have very little tolerance for drunks...

Would you rather him had say I'm too drunk to party and proceed to attempt drive home? Someone passed out on the couch on a party is fair game however in my book, never slapped anyone in the balls though.

So you got slapped in the balls. Boo fawking hoo. Don't see much that's gay about it unless you're not telling us something...

Incidently...

Anybody find it ironic that Mr. questioning my sexuality (don't worry man, it's okay to be gay, just don't be in the closet!) has a screen name like Dick-A-Sun?

GSequoia said:
Anybody find it ironic that Mr. questioning my sexuality (don't worry man, it's okay to be gay, just don't be in the closet!) has a screen name like Dick-A-suk?

fixed it for ya........ motion for dikasun to change his username to ^ or ban

shortxjdoug said:
[/SIZE]

fixed it for ya........ motion for dikasun to change his username to ^ or ban

Only if he lives up to the moniker.

I just started reading the off topic forum today and have to say this is the funniest sh@t iIve heard for a long time. ROFLMAO!!!! Thank you and God bless you all...........crazy S.O.B.'s.....

cstilesiscool said:
I just started reading the off topic forum today and have to say this is the funniest sh@t iIve heard for a long time. ROFLMAO!!!! Thank you and God bless you all...........crazy S.O.B.'s.....
We're here everyday!

cstilesiscool said:

This is tame. Why, back in the good old days...

Back