• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtf is the right thing to do?

Lawn Cher' said:
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Like a bitch...

DIKASUN said:
wow. i'm impressed. i've never been called gay in so many different ways in my life.

Welcome to NAXJA, cum-guzzler.

DIKASUN said:
wow. i'm impressed. i've never been called gay in so many different ways in my life.
LOL

Good on ya for not getting all pissy about it.

DIKASUN said:

Awww, it's okay Nancy.

Now c'mon over here and give us a big hug.

Thinking about this a little more seriously for the moment, since I'm too late for the fun part:

1: Getting commode-hugging, passed out drunk is a waste of good liquor and a stupid way not to have fun. If you're going to get drunk, pace yourself better. Remember that alcohol takes a little time to kick in. It's much more enjoyable to be the last person awake. Of course it's eventually even better not to be drunk at all, but some of us take time to figure that out. In the meantime, learn how to get drunk more productively. When you hit the couch the fun is over, isn't it?

2: If you're going to go ahead and pass out, know your friends and know whom you can trust to treat you well when you're incompetent. The internet abounds with pictures and videos of roommates and so-called friends humiliating their buddies when they're helpless. Don't get drunk with people you can't trust even when they're drunk too.

3: Most important of all, and I mean this really seriously. Let this be a lesson in what it feels like to be the recipient of unwanted advances, and how easy it is for the person doing it to rationalize away behavior that should not be acceptable. If you'd been female, I am willing to bet that a significant percentage of your buddies (at least the hetero ones) would have put the moves on you at the very least. Being too drunk to say no isn't asking for it. It happens all the time, and now you know a little better why, and I hope you let that be a guide to your own behavior when others are in the position you were in. If I were you, I would go ahead and tell your gay acquaintance that it isn't about being gay or straight, but that anyone who takes advantage that way is an a**hole.

The best parties I've been to are the ones where I'm the only sober one there.

Beej said:
x3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592

Its much more fun to be the sober one...

:thumbup:

Especially iffin you have a camera :D :D :D

Matthew Currie said:
Thinking about this a little more seriously for the moment, since I'm too late for the fun part:

1: Getting commode-hugging, passed out drunk is a waste of good liquor and a stupid way not to have fun. If you're going to get drunk, pace yourself better. Remember that alcohol takes a little time to kick in. It's much more enjoyable to be the last person awake. Of course it's eventually even better not to be drunk at all, but some of us take time to figure that out. In the meantime, learn how to get drunk more productively. When you hit the couch the fun is over, isn't it?

2: If you're going to go ahead and pass out, know your friends and know whom you can trust to treat you well when you're incompetent. The internet abounds with pictures and videos of roommates and so-called friends humiliating their buddies when they're helpless. Don't get drunk with people you can't trust even when they're drunk too.

3: Most important of all, and I mean this really seriously. Let this be a lesson in what it feels like to be the recipient of unwanted advances, and how easy it is for the person doing it to rationalize away behavior that should not be acceptable. If you'd been female, I am willing to bet that a significant percentage of your buddies (at least the hetero ones) would have put the moves on you at the very least. Being too drunk to say no isn't asking for it. It happens all the time, and now you know a little better why, and I hope you let that be a guide to your own behavior when others are in the position you were in. If I were you, I would go ahead and tell your gay acquaintance that it isn't about being gay or straight, but that anyone who takes advantage that way is an a**hole.

first of all, thanks for not being a dick. I was not "passed out" in literal terms... more like as in time to go to bed. the guy who's house i was sleeping at (rob) has been my best friend for over 2 years. the guy who punched me in the balls (a**hole) was rob's girlfriend's brother, who was coming to pick her up. i agree with number 3 the most. the situation was not in my control. i guess to all the guys who would think that the fact this happened makes me gay think that women are slutty if they get raped.

DIKASUN said:
i guess to all the guys who would think that the fact this happened makes me gay think that women are slutty if they get raped.
No, you're just a slutty queer :smootch:

:D

shortxjdoug said:
if it hasn't yet we have been slippin......

Naw, I checked last night. It's in there. Likely to get alot of votes :thumbup: dikasun for '08!

sorry. wrong guy.

still didn't get it right. all corrected now.

Last edited:
New information has just come to light, thanks to our "MySpace" thread. The originator of this thread, the one who has claimed to been taken advantage of by a "gay".... Yes, that's DIKASUN:

awierdpic.jpg

What are we to think!?!?! Who seduced whom? Are sure you weren't "asking for it?"

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
Back