• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtf is the right thing to do?

offer to suck him off

actually what i was really asking was if i kick his ass... would it be considered a hate crime just because he's gay?

oh, but thanks for all the other irrelevant opinions too. haha

why would you "kick his ass" just get over it and dont be a douche. If you have a problem with it, talk to him about it.

Really man, you can get a lot further with sugar than salt. Ask him why he did it? And let him know how you feel about it.

DIKASUN said:
actually what i was really asking was if i kick his ass... would it be considered a hate crime just because he's gay?

oh, but thanks for all the other irrelevant opinions too. haha

Hopefully his actions while you were passed out could be considered as such too then.

Ben H said:
And let him know how you feel about it.

Yeah, you 2 can talk about your feelings for each other over a couple of cosmos. Then let him know how it FELT and make sure you include the part where your loins were burning for some hot man love. You're gay now man. Go with it. We won't think less of you.

XJ Dreamin' said:
she gave me a bottle of very nice wine. It always pays to be patient and nice to lesbians.
Prior to her giving you the wine, where had the neck of said bottle been? :wierd:

Next to cucumbers, wine bottle neck are a girl’s best friend.
zat2.gif

TRNDRVR said:
Prior to her giving you the wine, where had the neck of said bottle been? :wierd:

Next to cucumbers, wine bottle neck are a girl’s best friend.
zat2.gif

Nope, zuchini's and gourd's followed closely by magnum champagne bottles and those are a major PIA to drill thru...

yeah man, just be like dude why the hell did you give me that little love tap last night, and then smack my ass

if you fight him, and he wins somehow, you will forever be known as the kid who got his ass kicked by a fruit, and thats worse than havin him touch your boys

rocklandxjer said:
yeah man, just be like dude why the hell did you give me that little love tap last night, and then smack my ass

if you fight him, and he wins somehow, you will forever be known as the kid who got his ass kicked by a fruit, and thats worse than havin him touch your boys

oooooo...

x2

didnt think of that, but if i knew he was gay, and not one of my friends...

i would think up something horrible to do to him.

What does it mean to be bothered by homosexuality? To me, when someone is offended by it, bothered by it, or holds any position other than accepting it, THEY ARE UNSURE WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE GAY THEMSELVES. If you are certain of your own sexuality, then why would you be bothered by someone else's?

Dikasun, what would you do if it was one of your non-gay friends/acquaintances? Whatever you would do to them, do to this guy. Don't treat him differently just because he's a Vito Spatafore...

Back