• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtf is the right thing to do?

DIKASUN

NAXJA Forum User
ok, so, i just got home from my friends house. i was drunk and passed out on the couch. while i was passed out this obviously gay guy came up and smacked me in the balls, and i fell off the couch onto the ground. after i fell on the ground he smacked me on the ass really hard. keep in mind i have nothing against gay people in general. i have at least 2 good friends that are gay. i had a friend take me straight home after this happened. what should i do?

Stop getting drunk and passing out on other peoples couches.

Then calmly tell the gay guy you didn't appreciate what he did. He will say it was all in the name of fun. No need to get all butt hurt over it, An overreaction will make everyone think you're a closet homo.

Riiigght! You sure that was all he did to you while you were passed out drunk?

:D

Reminds me of a joke I:

If you woke up in the middle of the night with a sore butt hole and a lump on the back of your head....would you tell anyone? :moon:

The guy you're telling this joke to will inevitably respond with: "NO!!!!"

Wanna go camping this weekend? :D :roflmao:

Welllll, first off if you get drunk and pass out you deserve what you get... if you have not figured out your limits yet you need to quit drinking or get a clue.
Sorry, having worked as a bouncer for 4 years in a club I have very little tolerance for drunks...

DIKASUN said:
ok, so, i just got home from my friends house. i was drunk and passed out on the couch. while i was passed out this obviously gay guy came up and smacked me in the balls, and i fell off the couch onto the ground. after i fell on the ground he smacked me on the ass really hard. keep in mind i have nothing against gay people in general. i have at least 2 good friends that are gay. i had a friend take me straight home after this happened. what should i do?

I'm sorry dude, but you're now gay. There are gays, that one don't like straight men cause they're not their type. Then there are flamin' queers. They dont' care if you're straight or not, they're gonna fawk w/ you. You got queered. You're gay now. Sorry. :D

Well....When you took a dump this morning, did it seem to come out easier than normal?

If it did........
41031.gif

Good luck on your new lifestyle!
cheer_icoon.gif

DIKASUN said:

The right thing to do was not to post about it here.

You should have known better....now you have a gay guy wanting you, and a bunch of strait guys laughing at you, hysterically.

Somethings you should just NEVER post up about.

But just like drinking and passing out, here again, you didn't know better.

WHOOPS!

Dude your 19, quit drinking in general and then don't be stupid enough to post that here :D i drank a ton the end of my senior year and then one night when i singlehandedly became the only drunk person sitting around being pissed off i decided that i was being stupid, haven't been drinking since and don't plan on it until i am of age

Just be glad you didn't pass out on my couch when I was 19.
We would have done all kinds of straight guy gay stuff to you.

riverfever said:
Reminds me of a joke I:

If you woke up in the middle of the night with a sore butt hole and a lump on the back of your head....would you tell anyone? :moon:

The guy you're telling this joke to will inevitably respond with: "NO!!!!"

Wanna go camping this weekend? :D :roflmao:

That's a joke?:roll:

Ok...

so... well, I think everybody else has it covered. I just wanted to post up so I wouldn't get behind in count.

Here's a tip, though. If you're not going to get laid that night anyway, hang out with the lesbos, not the queers. Lesbos throw better parties and you don't have to worry about getting reamed in the wee hours of the night.

Gay or not, you should punch him in the nuts and then kick his ass, its the only way to get your honor back, flamer! :eek:

Offer the guy a hand job... nobody gets hurt and then he'll leave your ass alone. Heck, maybe you can get a BJ out of the deal.:lickout:

XJ Dreamin' said:
Ok...so... well, I think everybody else has it covered. I just wanted to post up so I wouldn't get behind in count.
Here's a tip, though. If you're not going to get laid that night anyway, hang out with the lesbos, not the queers. Lesbos throw better parties and you don't have to worry about getting reamed in the wee hours of the night.

Thats true and not all lez's are 100% so you might even get lucky, more than once too :D :D :D

DIKASUN said:

man, the best thing you could have done was to not go about tellin everyone about it and making a big deal of it.

by the way, did ya like it? :D:D:D:D

now, how do we know you did not reciprocate? i mean, you were drunk after all right?

DIKASUN said:

Was he also drunk, just a bit on the (if you'll pardon the expression here) ballsy side, or some combination of both? Could be worse, about this time somebody put out some kind of "report" relating nose size to other parts of the male anatomy that resides lower on the body. My parents went out for drinks with some friends of theirs and they all got a little tanked (this was all before I was born I should add) and for some strange reason the other wife saw that their waiter had a large nose and tried to get "first hand knowlage" if the above was true.

Back