• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Creeper

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I need to pick up a creeper with at least 6 wheels. Tank tracks would be OK I guess but would prefer wheels and tires. Tires need to be an agresive mud tread. I don't like Goodyear but for the right price I suppose I could settle.

Last edited:
Thanks. The problem I'm finding with that one is there is nothing listed for it on ARB's site. I haven't checked OX yet, though. I suppose OX would be a better way to go since I wouldn't have to mount a compressor on it. I'd like to keep it light enough to carry it around the JY with me.

If you're concerned with weight, definitely invest in a synthetic winch line instead of steel. Plus it'll be safer if the line should snap while under load. Like if there's a fat guy on the creeper.

I'd like to keep it light enough to carry it around the JY with me.

Well, that is easy.

Just take small can of ball bearings along with you. Throw them on the ground and roll around on them. Collect them all with a magnet when you are finished.

HTH.

If you're concerned with weight, definitely invest in a synthetic winch line instead of steel. Plus it'll be safer if the line should snap while under load. Like if there's a fat guy on the creeper.
Good thinking. If I go with something like a Milemarker hydraulic unit I won't have to load the thing down with batteries.

Get one with the optional hatch-blankie release and set yourself up as a mobile repair business. There is a killing to be made right there.

Great Scott, I think you're on to something there!

Why, whatever do you mean?

216658986_88dc4cad73_o.jpg

:shiver:Just call Skwerly. I heard he is a creeper type guy. If you know what I mean. :shiver:

Funny, I saw the title for this thread, and could think of nothing but Skwerly.

David Bricker / SYR - ATL

Plus it looks like it ought to keep your head warm.

Back