• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2011 registration.

Name: Brad Willrich
User Name: WeeWilly
Number of event tickets:2
Size(s) of included T-Shirt(s):xl
Number of additional meal tickets:1
Number and sizes of additional T-Shirts:0
Desired trail group for Friday:eek:range
Desired trail group for Saturday:red

you need to register on the MWXJ site, not here. You will have to create a user account there and then there is a Winterfest registration page that you will enter this exact info into.

Thanks!

This is the first time I have been to this event, is the $15 dinner ticket for the VFW dinner on saturday only? Also what are the event tickets? What events are they and how much are the tickets? I am bringing my 2 younger brothers and I am trying to figure out what I need to get for them and I can't find info on this stuff.

thanks
Rick

The event will be held at the BADLANDS OFFROAD PARK, in Attica Indiana.
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com
Winterfest is about friends, bacon, fried food, campfires, oh, and 'wheeling!
This year for the first time ever, Winterfest will be a TWO DAY event!
The mornings are filled with organized trail runs lead by experienced trail leaders and gunners. Be sure to pack a lunch, because at mid day, in the Quarry, there will be fun activities, Jeep games, an obstacle course, and for the Jeepin' couples, we will have a "wives run", think you can handle it? Relationship counselors will be standing by!
This year we have an EXTRA special event in the quarry, at noon Saturday!

You will have your choice of trails to fit your experience and build level. Choose a different run each morning.
Easy (Green) - All vehicles welcome
Medium (Orange) - At least, 33" aggressive tires, one locker, lift
Hard (red+) - No Dana 35's, at least 33' aggressive tires, 35" recommended, 2 lockers, lift
Revs Run - All vehicles other then stock, no regard for body damage.
Do you want a taste of more? In the afternoons, feel free to organize your own group and explore the park further, test your abilities and build.

The full schedule of events are as follow,
Thursday Night:
Unofficial dinner at Robies
5:30PM Robie's Restaurant & Bar
109 W Main St, Attica, Indiana 47918
Early registration 8:00PM to 9:00PM at the Campground.

Friday:
9:00AM Registration
10:30AM Trail runs
1:00PM Quarry Lunch, play time, Jeep games
2:00PM Trail runs (pick-up runs)
6:00PM Pot luck at campground
Attica Family Campground
3970 N. Xavier Road, Attica, Indiana 47918 - (765) 762-6189
http://www.atticacamping.com

Saturday:
9:00AM late registration
10:00AM trail runs
1:00PM Quarry - Special Event, group photo to follow
2:00PM Pick up trail runs
6:30PM Dinner at VFW
VFW Post 3318 P.O. Box 181, Attica, IN 47918
203 S Market St, Attica, Indiana 47918
Campfire following dinner

Winterfest dinner Saturday evening wraps up the event.
Come hungry for a catered meal, prize filled raffle, and awards ceremony. There will be prizes for all sorts of categories.

Registration fee is, $30.00 for per vehicle.
Price includes, one event T-shirt, one dinner ticket for Saturday night's dinner, a winterfest 2011 sticker, a memorial dash plaque, and two raffle tickets.
Children under 8 will eat for free.

Price does NOT include BADLANDS Off road park fees or camping fees, you will need to pay those separately.

A limited amount of Winterfest T-shirts will be available at the event. Plenty of NAXJA and M.W.C. T-shirts, and raffle tickets can be purchased there, along with Hoodies, coozies, vehicle flags, and other MWC swag.

This is the first time I have been to this event, is the $15 dinner ticket for the VFW dinner on saturday only? Also what are the event tickets? What events are they and how much are the tickets? I am bringing my 2 younger brothers and I am trying to figure out what I need to get for them and I can't find info on this stuff.

thanks
Rick

Hey Rick, the $15 dinner ticket is for Saturday nights meal at the VFW and will allow access to the raffle etc that is at the dinner. The event/registration packet inclues a shirt, a meal ticket for the VFW meal, a dash plaque and an event sticker. If your brothers are not wanting shirts but just dinner, then it is an additional $15 each. If they want shirts and dinner it is $30 each. It is the same price to register them as passengers as it is to buy a shirt and dinner seperate and they will also get the dash palque and sticker included in the packet. Please keep in mind that there are still the daily use fees of the park that the Badlands charges everone, and that is your responsibility to pay b/c it is NOT included in the registration packet.

If you going to be around Friday night for dinner, we have an awesome pot luck dinner that u just need to bring something and dig in!!

If you have any other question let me know or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Cheese "it is about that time and I am getting excited!" Man

It won't accept my sign on over on the registration forum. HELP!!!!

It won't accept my sign on over on the registration forum. HELP!!!!

did you go back to your email you listed and followed the link to finish registration? I only ask because I know that has happened a few times with other members.

are you drunk again!! That was posted by Flexd, his name is Aaron. I am the Cheeseman :doh:

so just to clarify, "cheeseman" is the only acceptable nomenclature?

and yes, as a matter-of-fact I am, I mean was...vodka and nyquill kills influenza...didn't you know this?

Add some sprite and you've got some "Purple Drank" :D

Is the campground going to be open for winterfest? Their website says they dont open until a few days after winterfest. Does anybody know if you need to reserve a campspot?

Thanks
Rick

it will be open..they open for us. reservations are hard to get because no one is there to answer the phone.

Back