• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2011 registration.

save your $14.27 and go red again, I will get you a flag if we make them :D

mac 'how much would you pay for a MWC flag?' gyvr[/QUOTE]

I would fly one for sure if we had them. Hell i want one of those cool camo hats we used to have....

Not sure If i have a passenger this year or not. If I sign up now can I add another meal ticket later on. When is the last day to add another meal ticket to my registration?

we will have a slight overage in the food so you can add a person to your preregistration for a few more weeks and if it is last minute, we should have enough food to cover.

we will have a slight overage in the food so you can add a person to your preregistration for a few more weeks and if it is last minute, we should have enough food to cover.

With that said it will be much better for all if you can let us know as soon as possible. The dinner is one of the biggest things that has been put together over the years because its nice to sit down and have a great meal after a good weekend of wheelin. Its important that the people that are catering the dinner have as close to a count as possible for the number of people attending. Plus you can win a bunch of stuff at the raffle.

mac 'good food, good meat, good golly, lets eat!' gyvr

How long does registration run through?
I know it ends sometime, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I believe it will run through the first week of February, possibly teh second week, but all depends on how much lead time the shirt and sticker makers need.

Rock on, thanks! Gives me another paycheck to cover jeep mods and registration.

good to know, cause i deff. couldnt swing it this week

Registered and paid today.

We're looking forward to this trip!!!!!

maybe I should bring mine on 31's and wheel with the little guys?

Back