• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2011 registration.

wait you mean...

LEGEN.................

wait for it.................

wait for it................

DARY...................

mac 'life changing' gyvr

<--- Newbie, thinking about going...

Just went to the Attica Campgrounds site, and it says they open on the 6th... Is it reserved for this event?

Last edited:
Ah... Didn't read that far down.

For others that might make the same folly - yes, the campgrounds are prepared for the NAXJA-teers. :)

Really? 15 bucks for kids meals?

Half of an adult meal is actually the norm for banquets/catering. I work as a banquet setup supervisor (weddings, college football teams, corporate retreats, etc) and handle on average 50+ banquets a summer, we charge the same price no matter who sits in a seat in most cases. So half off an adult mean on a "buffet" is pretty normal.

wait you mean...

LEGEN.................

wait for it.................

wait for it................

DARY...................

mac 'life changing' gyvr

Or, LEGEN.......

..........wait for it.......

......hope your not allergic to...........

DAIRY. LEGENDARY

phil"life changing is an understatement"agony

Also not as fun if I used the exact same phrase. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone picked up on it. Thanks for playing along Mac.

To keep in line with what this thread is all about, if you haven't signed up yet, get to it folks. Don't wait to the last minute. A more accurate count for trail runs and food and such will help in planning this event. All the cool kids are doing it, and you wanna be cool right!?

Plenty of vehicle flags
Are these NAXJA or MWC vehicle flags or just plain orange? I still have a Badlands one from last year but wouldn't mind a different one if it was NAXJA flavored.

There is work on possible MWC flags...that said, the cost may be more than we were hoping, so they may not happen. We will let you know. Otherwise your Badlands flag is fine.

mac 'how much would you pay for a MWC flag?' gyvr

Ive always wanted to come to this event when I had my XJ but never did. Will I get beaten with a stick if I show up with out an XJ? :eyes:

Not at all Josh, you are still one of us even w/o your XJ. My buddy JR is following us out and dragging along his YJ this year. You should seriously consider making this trip.

I couldnt find a date?

March 4th and 5th, 2011

mac 'is the date for winterfest' gyvr

haha sean, I was going to post up something of the likes!!

more like:

"Reichy, I understand with you looking like McLovin, but I really figured you could find a date...or at least buy one for 3 days!" :D

:laugh2:

Let me talk with the ole lady. We will try and make it this year.

Oh heres my new ride.

PC300331.jpg

Some may remeber my old XJ

100_0533.jpg

Back