• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2011 registration.

Cool.. Thanks! We will just show up then. Sorry I have never been to this event, will there be a place to park my truck and trailor? At the campsite or at the park? I assume nobody messes with these during the event? Down here you can't leave stuff parked at the Gorge because some will steal it or vandalize it.

Thanks
Rick

you will have a blast, it is guarnteed! teh Badlands has plenty of truck n trailer parking. If your camping then the spots are large enough to pull your truck n trailer into and set up a "base camp" in thet camping spot. I will have 1 spot for my truck w/ camper in the back, my 18' trailer on hitch and my rig off loaded and still have some room around that camp spot. The camp grounds are pretty safe, but last year some rat bastard did steal some items from one of our vendors. As we should be able to trust all of our brothern, there is always a rat in every group. Keep your stuff secured. Looking forward to meeting ua there. I am pretty easy to spot or find, so look me up..I will be running around like a chicken w/ my head cut off! :D

My name...is Cheeseman, my rig is goldishtanishcrapish colored w/ @ 8" of lift and 36's on some trick :D beadlocks and has a set of roofsliders...and I have girlish figure, that is a huge girl, and a good looking wife. I will be at the the crew cab white F250 w/ a pop up camper in the back and blingy rimz yo! All Winterfest staff will have neon yellow hoodies on so I can be found that way as well. I am easyto find, just ask around for the fat dude that is a d-bag....and you will either get me or..hmmm...well, about anyone of us I suppose! :D

My name...is Cheeseman, my rig is goldishtanishcrapish colored w/ @ 8" of lift and 36's on some trick :D beadlocks and has a set of roofsliders...and I have girlish figure, that is a huge girl, and a good looking wife. I will be at the the crew cab white F250 w/ a pop up camper in the back and blingy rimz yo! All Winterfest staff will have neon yellow hoodies on so I can be found that way as well. I am easyto find, just ask around for the fat dude that is a d-bag....and you will either get me or..hmmm...well, about anyone of us I suppose! :D

he described me except my truck is an f450 dually...his is single rear wheel...

his jeep looked like mine before i cut and tubed mine...

mac 'scary how close alike they are/used to be' gyvr

He Also described me but i"m pulling a camper with my jeep. Well, minus the hot wife part!

Well, I am getting pretty stoked about the whole event, the 4th is my brothers B-day and he and my other brother will be coming with me to the event, they are both in their early 20's and are in the National Guard and they are both pretty pumped about coming too so we should have fun.

Coulda fooled me on that one. :dunno:

Well, I am getting pretty stoked about the whole event, the 4th is my brothers B-day and he and my other brother will be coming with me to the event, they are both in their early 20's and are in the National Guard and they are both pretty pumped about coming too so we should have fun.

Looks like there will be birthday shenanigans on Friday.

I'll be 34 on the 4th.

You just stay slim cause you're chasing kids all the time...... Jim Bob!

Back