• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Flights are booked! The GF and I will be there. I'll see if I can bring some of the Southern warmth with us too.

I'll see if I can show up...

What the heck I guess we will try this WF thing out :greensmok

Ram" Spectator this year :) " Rod......

This face again?
5a46950382a16d87e610e8375519acf7.jpg

mac 'only been 5 years' gyvr

Thinking about going. Never been to any type of get together for NAXJA. I have a nice little club here in Indiana, Indiana area xj, and my bigger group xjs and accessories. So maybe I can round up a decent group. I'm down for any trail.

Sweet. We will have guides for all trails at the Badlands. It's a great event. You'll meet a ton of people...some you won't forget...

Keep watching this forum for more info, especially after the first of the year.

mac 'planning is underway' gyvr

Thinking about going. Never been to any type of get together for NAXJA. I have a nice little club here in Indiana, Indiana area xj, and my bigger group xjs and accessories. So maybe I can round up a decent group. I'm down for any trail.

It's a good time. Browse the Past Events section for previous Winterfests and you will learn a lot about the event. Like Mac said stay tuned for more details to come soon.

I'm just north of you in Vincennes.

Back