• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Right on man, be good to see ya again n drink a couple coldbeers. :thumbup:

Planning on it! Is the official sign up / registration open yet?

Not yet but soon

We will let you know!

mac 'around the corner' gyvr

Talking with Collin...I should be there. I'm contemplating just driving the Astro down and sleeping in it in front of cheezebag cabin. Hmm. The Astro is AWD...I wonder if it has tow points?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Talking with Collin...I should be there. I'm contemplating just driving the Astro down and sleeping in it in front of cheezebag cabin. Hmm. The Astro is AWD...I wonder if it has tow points?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have always wanted one of those. I read somewhere you can swap a 231 transfer case in(bolt up) and make it a true 4WD. I think it would be kinda cool to wheel one, but that is just me.

I have always wanted one of those. I read somewhere you can swap a 231 transfer case in(bolt up) and make it a true 4WD. I think it would be kinda cool to wheel one, but that is just me.
A 231 from an s10 is bolt in...An SAS swap is also not terribly difficult..

Nor is an LS swap...

Nor is a manual swap (some of the original 4 cyls were manual so clutch pedals exist)

All things I wish I had time and money for :(

least if you do a SAS they won't be as much a bear to work on. Got to love those engine access covers. I always liked at least have a comfy place to sit

What the hell Dan... this is the best of 3 small tire race?!

I've got a lot to do on my jeep. We will see.

Burnouts and beer keep getting in the way of progress.

001092d5021396fc2f002910b89dcf09.jpg

Maybe, I might ride shotgun in my buddy's rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back