• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

I'll be there, about 50/50 on if it'll be with the xj. Who's got spare seats?

Chachi is going to make it this year with us, we just have to swap a tranny in his rig. Looks like we are bringing another local guy out as a new member coming to his first W.F. as well!

I'm getting pretty exited but I still need to finish the project that has my XJ ripped apart, time is running out! :eek:

Chachi is going to make it this year with us, we just have to swap a tranny in his rig. Looks like we are bringing another local guy out as a new member coming to his first W.F. as well!

I'm getting pretty exited but I still need to finish the project that has my XJ ripped apart, time is running out! :eek:

Good to hear, can't wait to see it finished. Plus get to wheel with you all again. I know the feeling of time running out. I still need to swap my axles and transfer case on to the new jeep.

In.....We shall drag our junk down

Ram" New route to WF this year" Rod.....

guess who guys!!!!???? ill be up Friday after work so I can wheel Saturday!! hope everyone is doing well, it'll take me a minute to figure out this forum stuff so bare with me!! im not a very smart man, but I know what wheelin is!! (forest gump voice)

guess who guys!!!!???? ill be up Friday after work so I can wheel Saturday!! hope everyone is doing well, it'll take me a minute to figure out this forum stuff so bare with me!! im not a very smart man, but I know what wheelin is!! (forest gump voice)

I got dibs on talking you into bad situations.

Well some things have come up and it's sad to say but looks like we aren't gonna be making it to WF this year. Will just have to see you all next year.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

First Winterfest!!! I'm pumped can't wait

Who says we will be in bed...

mac 'depends on how much the fuel is flowing at Robbie's' gyvr

Back