• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

Most camper hitches are only rated for 5k max, since the hitches are usually mounted to frame extensions and not the actual chassis frame.

There are some times in life when you think that wow, some things just don't work out when they are supposed to or when you hope things do and they just don't. So you get the mindset of ok, lets work towards something else and start to work towards the new goal.

Then, when you have finally excepted the fact of things not working out, you find out you have some of the best friends and family someone could ask for. With some help from the ones we love we are VERY thankful to say we are planning our trip to Attica as I type this! party1::yelclap:

Words cannot describe how we both fee right now, but one thing is for sure, I am all warm and fuzzy inside with emotions.:smootch::tears:

So, be prepared to see us again this year. :D

Looking forward to see you and Jennie Kim!!

:yelclap:

Bob

I am also looking forward to seeing everyone. One step at a time and we will be there. The van goes in today for new plugs and hard brake line to the front brakes. Then on to replacing ALL the brakes.

If things work out, two speeds brother will be coming along this year. LOL Lets welcome Cameron in with open arms. :D

I can vouch for Cam. He's a good shit.

I am also looking forward to seeing everyone. One step at a time and we will be there. The van goes in today for new plugs and hard brake line to the front brakes. Then on to replacing ALL the brakes.
Glad you're going to make it Kim, does this mean all the parts are up for grabs again :) .

I may actually make this my "happily unemployed" event.

Doubt I'll be there with the jeep but if things don't change I have told my boss I will be quitting at the end of this month, and I don't see things changing at all.

Anyone feel like picking my dumb ass up at some airport, and dropping me off again some time later on the way home? I wonder if I can put beer in my checked luggage... :eyes:

I may actually make this my "happily unemployed" event.

Doubt I'll be there with the jeep but if things don't change I have told my boss I will be quitting at the end of this month, and I don't see things changing at all.

Anyone feel like picking my dumb ass up at some airport, and dropping me off again some time later on the way home? I wonder if I can put beer in my checked luggage... :eyes:

I can pick you up in Indy....

The airport can easily be on my way. Depending on the route I take.

I can pick you up in Indy....

The airport can easily be on my way. Depending on the route I take.
looks like the only airport in the area my cheapskate ass can afford to fly into is ORD. Thanks though.

Back