• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

I've been trying to find the time to make one of these for years, was shooting for last year but my Jeep was down last year. So I really should stop procrastinating and register.

BLAXJA AND KASTEIN AT WF? Is the world really ending?:eek:

The world wont end until I make it there with my jeep. You are all safe.

JJ, as of now Scotty Mac is using my open seat, however if that falls through its yours.

sounds good. i would almost rather have scott mac come and not get the seat. its been a while since ive seen him.

yo JJ, I have an open seat for ya......and some beers to share.

yo JJ, I have an open seat for ya......and some beers to share.

thank you brother! i wasnt looking forward to walking trails again. ;)

and dont worry man, you dont have to ride in the back seat... :D

Steve, You know my biggest fear is being called a post whore! :shhh:

Don't make me break 30 now. :compwork:

Brian

Steve, You know my biggest fear is being called a post whore! :shhh:

Don't make me break 30 now. :compwork:

Brian

Post whore.

:eyes::compwork::gee:

Yes, I'd be trailering. I'd much prefer to change the balancer in the comfort of my own heated garage. No problems repairing trail damage, this should be fixed before I roll again.

In addition to warm clothes, bring rain gear, especially rubber boots.
And.... I'm in. Just finished replacing the harmonic balancer, and making a hotel reservation at the Hotel Attica. FYI, there's still at least 1 room left.

I should be there mid to late afternoon on Friday. Not enough time to wheel, but enough time to at least get registered at the Badlands, and maybe WF registration.

Nice!

I'm going to be in Chicago for Thursday, buying food/non-local beer and maybe even cooking some stuff up.

At the campground - are any of the sites in a wooded area with enough trees to hang a tarp, or should I plan on setting up in a field? I forget if I already asked this.

Back