• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

People shouldn't be too broke to afford stuff from where they work. The whole "they don't pay me enough to buy what I make for them" is bs.

The truck I want is more than I make in a year!

So........ You can't afford cheese? :D

I get paid enough to buy a McDouble.

Is that what you mean Josh?

Dollar a day...

The truck I want is more than I make in a year!

So........ You can't afford cheese? :D
That would only matter if I made cheese. The only cheese I make, fromunda cheese, is especially reserved for you. What I personally couldn't afford was myself as a technician. I don't even know how my customers afforded me.

I can't afford to go to WF, especially after all the work I did to the JEep that I hadn't planned on... I have a lot of bills I need to take care of too... Just don't know how I'm going to do it...

Don't worry guys I wouldn't miss WF for anything...

sad to say, plans changed. i will not be attending the festivities this year.

lots of thing recently came up. got 2 big trips im going on this year and with money, work, time, the duster, etc etc. i simply cant make it.

i just found out my mother in az isnt doing too good with her heart. shes dissabled. im saving money to go see her.

but... never fear.

i will return to winterfest someday.

and it will be a party.

sad to say, plans changed. i will not be attending the festivities this year.

lots of thing recently came up. got 2 big trips im going on this year and with money, work, time, the duster, etc etc. i simply cant make it.

i just found out my mother in az isnt doing too good with her heart. shes dissabled. im saving money to go see her.

but... never fear.

i will return to winterfest someday.

and it will be a party.

Hey man, as much fun as WF is, family is more important than wheeling. Wishing your mom the best dude, we'll see ya around! :cheers:

ill be there.:smootch:

jj

Just got approval from my new boss, anyone want to caravan from wisconsin on Thursday morning?

Just got approval from my new boss, anyone want to caravan from wisconsin on Thursday morning?

I planned on driving Thursday as well. I'd be down for a caravan.

I would say yes, but I haven't decided if I am leaving Wed night or Thursday morning and I'm making a 3 hour detour at the very least.

I make another thread for a caravan. 3 hour detour, have fun with that!

btw i will have some goodies for whoever i end up riding around with. :shhh:

no wheelin the vw bob. i'm going to be selling it asap. thats not to say i might "accidentally" run something over...lol

BLAXJA AND KASTEIN AT WF? Is the world really ending?:eek:

Back