• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who would be interested in an RRC Christmas Party?

Just make it a RRC New Years Eve party.

I was actually thinking that would definately be better for me.

My rig probably won't be ready before then anyways. Plus my wife is on call and can't leave town that night.

New Year's would work for me better too. I'll update you later on my dates. Goin to Mexico and celebrating Christmas over there with my more preferable family for the first time in my life. I'm excited. :)

Who all is planning to attend.... no chit chat, just are you planning on coming or not.

i am.... can we do my bumper then? i already got the days off from work to come out there. might be bring a buddy to.

Yeah it would be Thursday night. I am just trying to determine if it is worth while to still have one. So far I have the two of you wanting to attend. I don't want to upset anyone, but it may not be worth having one if only a couple of people will be in attendance.

Yeah it would be Thursday night. I am just trying to determine if it is worth while to still have one. So far I have the two of you wanting to attend. I don't want to upset anyone, but it may not be worth having one if only a couple of people will be in attendance.

Who all is planning to attend.... no chit chat, just are you planning on coming or not.

:doh:

Back