• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who would be interested in an RRC Christmas Party?

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I would gladly host this at my place, and everyone would be welcome to attend. No gifts, no raffle, just a get together to enjoy time spent with friends. I could do an awesome dinner (cajun style maybe), we could have some drinks, just make it a good ole time for everyone. Who would be interested in doing this, and willing to make the trip?

P.S. I would cover the cost of food, and all you would have to do is foot the bill for the fuel, hotel room (if you stay the night), and your drink of choice if you don't want what I will be providing. I could provide accommodations for several people, but my current place is pretty small so it may be air mattresses/sleeping bags, but if you are cool with it, then I am. LOL

i think i would make the effort to attend. i need to meet alot of people from the chapter and put faces to screen names. sounds good. i would probably cruise up and shoot back or something.

Sounds like a good idea.

Idk if I'll be in Texas or not. Depends when it is.

Texarkana is not that far from Greenville, I am down to attend.

What day would it be on? Because I have a family Xmas thing to go to in Cooper, TX

I am going to see how many are interested, and then I will set up a poll with different dates so we can have a vote.

Well I am def. interested.

I am going to see how many are interested, and then I will set up a poll with different dates so we can have a vote.

I swear, I thought votes where like against the law here in RRC due to the lack of cohesion. lol

Jeepocracy or Jeeptatorship?

I believe Chia was thinking about doing this to. Sure he doesn't have an XJ any longer but he is still one of us. I'll have to see if he is still wanting/planning on throwing one for the people that cannot travel that far because of work or other reasons. I would love to go to yours too x2 but that drive is a killa for me.....

Hey man no problem I totally understand. I don't see any problem with having more than one so that hopefully more people can attend, and spend some time with their NAXJA buddies in their region. Here is a link to a poll to speak up if you plan to attend the Christmas get together at my place.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1016013

another member on here is interested cant think of his sn but his name is rene and hes in houston. but he said hes up for it and he 19th would work better for him his son will be a cruise.

What part of Houston does he live in? And tell him to give me a shout.

Well with the current status of things I am trying to determine when/if it will fit into our schedule. There is just too much stuff going on, and hopefully in the next couple days I can nail down a date. Does anyone have any objections to doing it maybe the weekend after Christmas? (ie: the 26th perhaps?) My problem is that I have an audit on the 8th so I can't do it this coming weekend because I will be preparing for that, then the 12th is the Arkansas Crawlers Christmas Party, and the 19th I have a Christmas Party for my Wife's work.

Back