• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who, what, when, where

I am finally gunna get off my ass and say that it looks like i will be attending. the peer pressure is jsut to much for me, i am now forced to go. now, hopefully i can get all the WJ stuff swapped in.

unfortunatly i will not be attending this year, things just aint gonna work out

I am finally gunna get off my ass and say that it looks like i will be attending. the peer pressure is jsut to much for me, i am now forced to go. now, hopefully i can get all the WJ stuff swapped in.
Psshh... we didn't pressure you very hard at all. :)
Glad your finally coming!
unfortunatly i will not be attending this year, things just aint gonna work out
Haven't we been through this already? :(

yes but no going back this time, need to spend the time/money getting a new dd
:( :( :(
As much as it pains me to say it (well not to bad, mine isn't) don't get a Jeep for a DD again or you'll just circle back around to the point you are at now. :wierd:

Now back on topic...

:( :( :(
As much as it pains me to say it (well not to bad, mine isn't) don't get a Jeep for a DD again or you'll just circle back around to the point you are at now. :wierd:

Now back on topic...

actually another xj is on the list of possibilities

Victor and son from S.E. Pa.
Wheeling Thurs.-Sun. Departing Mon. am
Staying at the Comfort Inn
Thurs,Fri, Green Trails ( first time for son on a true wheeling trip)
Sat Sun Blue-black

Change of plans. Coming up Thurs. night and leaving Sun.
Plan on running Blues Fri. and Sat.
Victor

Ha sorry, I was doing a few other things.

It seems like I can't even drive my jeep 1 1/2 hours without something going wrong, and thats without me even wheeling. Jeep doesn't steer the greatest on the highways, and I don't see an 8 hr drive, plus 3 hours of wheeling, then an 8 hour return drive as being possible.

Spent most of yesterday replacing the steering box we stipped rather than finishing my bumper, so I don't have any front recovery points. I just have a long list of things to get finished that I've been to busy to do, and I don't see happening in 2 days.

I was looking forward to going, it would have been great to go down and wheel, and meet everyone, but I'd rather not rush anything and do a half ass job of it, only to leave me stranded.

anthony, almost definitely alone, not 100% sure yet.

arriving wed night, probably leaving sunday.
wheeling moderates, maaaybe the stupids. we'll see how much i can get done before then.
my jeep's not done, won't be be down till thursday. just little dumb stuff but it all takes time

my jeep's not done, won't be be down till thursday. just little dumb stuff but it all takes time
looks like i won't be coming at all now. the WJ swap is done but i still have DW. gotta be something to do with the control arms... i'm confused.:tears:

looks like i won't be coming at all now. the WJ swap is done but i still have DW. gotta be something to do with the control arms... i'm confused.:tears:

not looking too good for my heep either. I worked my butt off the past couple of weekends (along with the help of hammered and backroads :) ) to get my OBA done along with getting the axles geared and put in, and some other crap that had to get done... only to find out that I have symptoms of a bad wheel bearing too. I left it home when I went back to school this week in hopes that my dad would be able to fix it in time, but it's not looking too promising. I'll be there either way, just not sure if the xj is gonna make it :(

ill be there saturday morning and camping at the campground, going home sunday am, if anyone cares. So I started packing tonight.

Back