• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who, what, when, where

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
I thought it might be a good idea to have a central list of who is coming, on what days, when they'll be camping, and what trails they'll be running.

If this had been done somewhere else already, feel free to delete this thread.

Oh, and its pry best if you only post if you KNOW you are going ..... not all these posts saying, "I'll be there if I can get my junk fixed, the boss lets me off work, and my wife doesn't shoot me."

How about this format:

MrSimon from SE PA (and rider if I find someone)
Camping Friday night
Wheeling Friday and Saturday
Blue trails

John from SE PA
Wheeling Thu-Sat.. depart sun am
Camping Wed-Sat night
Running easy/moderate..

I may run a harder trail on saturday.

Colin and Howie (Father) from SE MA
Wheeling Friday, Saturday. Departing Sunday a.m.
Staying at Hampton Inn Thursday - Saturday night
Black trails - maybe Red

Victor and son from S.E. Pa.
Wheeling Thurs.-Sun. Departing Mon. am
Staying at the Comfort Inn
Thurs,Fri, Green Trails ( first time for son on a true wheeling trip)
Sat Sun Blue-black

Dave with Bobo and Casper
Camping Friday and Saturday
Wheel Saturday maybe friday if I get up early enough
Blues with some blacks

I'm in
Lavern from South Jersey (and passenger if I can convince someone)
Most likely Comfort Inn, (y'know, with the RC discount) possibly camping - we'll see Wheeling Friday / Saturday
Blue/black trails

Mark SE MA, traveling down with Colin.
Wheeling Friday, Saturday. Departing Sunday a.m.
Staying at Hampton Inn Thursday - Saturday night
I plan on playing on the bunny slopes, which I'm hoping will be easier than greens.

Rob here from NJ.

Got me a nice little cabin at the campground, will be there Wed afternoon through Sun morning.

Probably blues/low blacks early on, may move greenward if the easy groups get big enough to require additional trail leads.

Bill and Angel from MA
Camping Wed thru Sat nights. Departing sometime Sunday.
Trails and wheeling will depend on if my XJ is driveable or not. Either way we will be going not matter what. We just might be looking for seats if I can't drive it by then.

John and I will be there! I have no idea what day, how many jeeps and where we will be coming from!

Me and Scott(friend, tow rig owner, passenger :))
Hoping to arrive Wednesday evening sometime, camping
Planning to wheel blacks and "stupids"
Leaving Sunday morning/afternoon

Might also bring a friend with his TJ, as I understand it this is allowed/acceptable. I was thinking for once we can yell at him for what he wheels rather than us unibody folks gettin yelled at by the full-framed guys :laugh3: He'll be on the same schedule as us and running the same trails if he does come...

Me (Eric) and my fiance (Jill), maybe 1 more coming from Central Ma
Camping fri & sat
wheeling fri-sun
blues, blacks

Might also bring a friend with his TJ, as I understand it this is allowed/acceptable.

You understand correctly. :thumbup:

A certain unnamed NAC president has a certain unnamed cousin who routinely attended certain unnamed NAC events in an un-XJ routinely. :wave1::laugh2:

Good stuff, keep em coming... It will be helpful to know when folks are showing up, and what levels you want to run ahead of time and all that stuff....

Who... ME and my wife, Leah
What... a big XJ (mine) and a big MJ (hers)
When... Wednesday evening until Sunday
Where... Anywhere from greens to "stupids"...

A certain unnamed NAC president has a certain unnamed cousin who routinely attended certain unnamed NAC events in an un-XJ routinely. :wave1::laugh2:

:eyes::eyes:

LOL, but we finally got him in an XJ!!! He drove mine so much, I pretty much ruined him with rock-crawling anything else!:D

Me, Fiance Leslie, (old whitey88, but never posts), sometime Thursday night, Friday morning. Greens/Blues. Bunking in a cabin with Matt (egon), Nick (D.I.T.A), don't know when they are coming. And a budy of my fiance's who just bough an XJ if he gets it moving by then.

Just prepare him/her they will be teased about it, nothing personal thats just the way it is has been for years....:)

STROKER

Back