• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who, what, when, where

John & Aimee from NY, Staying at the Hampton Inn from Thurs night through sunday morn. Running any trails Friday/ Saturday. Then, I'm gonna wash down a good sunday morning hang-over with an 80 mile dirtbike enduro run in NJ. :clap:

Johngus from Philly Pa.
Decent size MJ
Driving up Thur morning
Wheeling Thurs.-Sun. Departing Sun pm, if I can
Staying at the Comfort Inn
greens, blues & blacks

im out for this year, things just aint gonna work out

im out for this year, things just aint gonna work out

Take the 33's off, put the little tires back on and bring it down and run greens/blues. There is nothing saying that you HAVE to wheel it HARD. If you need it to stay reliable for your job, then wheel it responsibly...

Besides, if you wheel one day then occupy a shotgun seat the next day running harder trails, at least you made it to the event.

Take the 33's off, put the little tires back on and bring it down and run greens/blues. There is nothing saying that you HAVE to wheel it HARD. If you need it to stay reliable for your job, then wheel it responsibly...

Besides, if you wheel one day then occupy a shotgun seat the next day running harder trails, at least you made it to the event.

was really thinkin of stealing my moms rig but that idea sounds better, and without the 33's there less of a chance ill be stupid(but theres still a chance:D)

was really thinkin of stealing my moms rig but that idea sounds better, and without the 33's there less of a chance ill be stupid(but theres still a chance:D)

will this be the first time youll wheel your own vehicle at nac fest? & you should definately go, im sure there is a award or something for that.

:party1:

ok there bad news and good news

bad news, the jeep took a beating yesterday and needs some work done to it wich takes away from nac fest fund so i dont thonk i will be wheelin this year

Good news is that im still going at the very least it will be for sat to watch the comp and then go to camp after for the bbq raffle and drunken fun that follows, but id like to got fri to and ride beotch and possibly wheel if i dont spend all the money fixin the jeep

Arriving Thursday at the KOA.
Greens on Friday. (Wife bails on blues).
Watching the comp on Saturday. Hope the don't throw us out Saturday nite.
Towing the pop-up home on Sunday. (I hope).

ok there bad news and good news

bad news, the jeep took a beating yesterday and needs some work done to it wich takes away from nac fest fund so i dont thonk i will be wheelin this year

Good news is that im still going at the very least it will be for sat to watch the comp and then go to camp after for the bbq raffle and drunken fun that follows, but id like to got fri to and ride beotch and possibly wheel if i dont spend all the money fixin the jeep

What did you do now? Is it still drivable?

What did you do now? Is it still drivable?

wheeled it pretty hard on sunday and its now in limp mode alot of the stuff is a easy fix but i now see the rear pinion seal leaking, work this summer is a 3hr trip ill be living up there during the week but plan on coming back for the weekends, im really thinkin of buyin a new car or somthin to have a reliable dd

Man, you gotta learn to take it easy the last couple weeks leading up to NACFest.

Back