• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is This? A trail game.

Ok i am lost on this thread.WHO is got the pic control?Please use the quote when they pic it right.I won't give the answer to XtremeJX.Wouldn't be fair at all.But this should give you a clue to what desert it is in.

The person who comes up with the correct answer posts the next one. At least that's how I understood the game.

So not really a "named" trail, but get close with a nearby community or N,S,E,W of ?? or a freway exit and that'll be close enough... a couple on here were on THIS trip...
j9lizb.jpg

Curt

I want to say this is in the hills behind Calico, uh...north and a little east of Calico Ghost Town

Ok i am lost on this thread.WHO is got the pic control?Please use the quote when they pic it right.I won't give the answer to XtremeJX.Wouldn't be fair at all.But this should give you a clue to what desert it is in.

Why not Scott ?? I'm positive the list of folks who are familiar with the area is semi- short... very few are familiar with ALL the trails in So. Cal.

Curt

I want to say this is in the hills behind Calico, uh...north and a little east of Calico Ghost Town

Nope... quite a ways off... but I like the way you used the town & direction... that's what I'm hoping for...

Curt

Well... I'll call it...
It's out east of Indio by about 20 miles or so... west of Chiriaco Summit and South of I-10... up near a hermits place called Hotel California...
The picture posted is from a Breast Cancer Run a few years ago...

NEXT...
Curt

Curt you beat me too it. Was that part of the run we did a few years back?

The Amargosa?

Is that a question or an answer?

You got it:yelclap:

That was in February 2005. People were kayaking in Death Valley that winter there was so much water.

Back