• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Everyone from?

Chris from Cape Cod, but im at the USMMA down in kings point, NY for a few years... wave if you see a gunmetal 97 with long arms its probably me....... :wave:

My name is Matt and I live in Erie, PA right now. Born in Carbon County, PA lived in New Tripoli and also spent some time in the Hershey area. The family still lives down that way. I am gonna have to make a trip to Paragon one of these days. Before I move out west, towards Moab.

Just moved to Bangor, ME...anyone close feel free to shoot me an email...already looking for any trails local to the area!!!

Rhino
2000 XJ with 2" BB and other minor mods...I know I know....had to start somewhere....

guess I missed this post..... Andy from Syracuse, NY........ but frequent Henderson Harbor, NY on lake Ontario, and also the Adirondacks, Brantingham Lake area.

Woodbridge, VA, just like Bob Lester :)

I guess I missed this thread the first few times around.....

Rob from Claremont, NH. Currently in Unity, ME till the end of this semester.

i live in a little town called McAdoo about 5-10 miles from Paragon, and the garage i work at is right next to the park. we are looking for people to wheel around here with (i know some cool spots to go to) just 2 of us is getting boring

Back