• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Everyone from?

WoW! Am I the only Long Island guy here? Sometimes can be 25 mins outside NYC, sometimes 1 hour and 25 mins. You decide. Traffic sux, but not when i'm headed north to wheel. Still havent hit paragon which hopefully will make my plans. I used to be under xjobsession when the site first began but then after a hiatus away from here I came back and couldnt log in under it so now im this name. Im always building my 88 since i have a 99 dd. Mods include a discs d44 and Detroit, 4.88's, 10", 36's, all around rail protection, and am beginning the install process of the D and C cage. As soon as im done i wanna do some wheeling. Anyone have something close to here?
Thank You NAXJA for all the help i have had in building the "minnow".

Caleb here. Currently reside in (snooty accent) Bethesda, MD. Montgomery county guy. Pretty close to NOVA I suppose. Not really close to any place for wheelin. Anybody else close??

I bet I can top your snootiness.......

I am Emily and I currently reside on Capitol Hill.....I pay way to much to live here and really hate it :wierd:

My Jeep won't pass inspection in this poohole city, so on top of rent I have to now pay for a parking spot also!! Help me!! :rattle:

Em "XJGrl" Davis

XJGrl said:
.....I pay way to much to live here and really hate it.
My Jeep won't pass inspection in this poohole city,

Stop whining! Last I remember, you had a CHOICE and you turned down the chance to let your Jeep play forever and ever in Slickrock country. :D

(Reminder - NACFest in a few months)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I currently live in Arlington VA, about 4 miles from Washington DC.

I'm in the military and work in downtown DC. I'm new to the whole Jeep thing. Although I've always wanted one, I just got an XJ in Feb.

Over the years, I've been stationed in the "area" twice before. Once at Fort Meade, MD and once in New York City. Kinda funny they'd do that to me since I'm from, and would really rather be in, the deep south. Eh, it's a living.

wescam said:
Kinda funny they'd do that to me since I'm from, and would really rather be in, the deep south. Eh, it's a living.

Where in the South you from? I grew up in the seudo-South of Kentucky and now live here. Any of you flks part of a local chapter of Jeepers in NOVA or MD??

Em I PMed you but your box is full...

Caleb

Boonsboro MD here (between Frederick and Hagertsown).... Moved up from NC 2 years ago to work for the goverment. Old stomping grounds are Tellico and Uwharrie.....currently, they are anywhere between Herat, Qandahar, and Kabul Afghanistan

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Where in the South you from? I grew up in the seudo-South of Kentucky and now live here. Any of you flks part of a local chapter of Jeepers in NOVA or MD??

Em I PMed you but your box is full...

Caleb

Met with a few NOVAJeepers out in Fairfax tonight. Seems like a nice bunch of people. If any of you want to join me next time, I would be more than happy to "sponsor" you :wierd:

Em

i'm in good ole germantown md. about 15 minutes north of my birthplace of Washington D.C.. i like to refer to germantown as the "townhouse capital of the world". nowhere legal to play in the mud

holyfield1799 said:
i'm in good ole germantown md. about 15 minutes north of my birthplace of Washington D.C.. i like to refer to germantown as the "townhouse capital of the world". nowhere legal to play in the mud

I would like to think that anything up 270 is in the townhouse capitol of the world.

XJGrl said:
Met with a few NOVAJeepers out in Fairfax tonight. Seems like a nice bunch of people. If any of you want to join me next time, I would be more than happy to "sponsor" you :wierd:

Em

Yeah I would like to tag along sometime. Just get out of this city sometime. Went down to Clevekland Park area to 4P's last night...

Caleb

Greensburg, PA. A little craphole of a town with just one Sheetz. We do have about 20 bars though. 30 minutes SE of Pittsburgh, 4 and a half hours from Paragon, 12 hours from the Badlands.

Keene, NH It's in southwestern New Hampshire about 25 mins. from I-91.

um i think im from Scotland although it is far eastern i mean scotland CT lol its near willirico. Im so tired 9 hour wrk day and went to bed @ 12 bad combo.

im andy... south-western part of virginia. (giles county).. I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS HERE!!!.... 95 XJ 4.5 rusty's stock wheels 31x10.5's

Back