• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Everyone from?

This summer, downtown Boston, about 3/4 mile west of the dunking donuts on huntington ave. Or Hampton, NY about 1.5 hours north of albany, 1 hour west of Killington, 45 minutes east of Lake George. Actually if you ask a New Englander directions, there is usually a Dunking Donuts somewhere in there :D .

Im originaly from NorthEast Indiana 1hr north of FT. Wayne (parents still live there) From there I moved to Okinawa Japan for a few years then moved here to Norfolk Va.. Planning on moving to Arizona with in a year from now, but for the past month Ive been living out here in Vegas, bout to head back in a week.... Confused yet!!!!!

I,m located in the Shenandoah Valley of Va.Near Woodstock,Va.3 miles south.Have the N.Fork of the Shenandoah river in the back yard and mountains just a little farther away.
3 XJs in the drive way,most of them work.
Wayne

CartsXJ said:
Actually if you ask a New Englander directions, there is usually a Dunking Donuts somewhere in there :D .

I am Johnny from Edison, NJ (Central Jersey). Although I occasionally wander up to West Springfield, Ma to visit the gf. I live within 15 minutes of 21 Dunkin Donuts and I can give you directions from any one of them :looney:

Biovore said:
Membership grows a bit, maybe it'll be time for a civil war...something like VA, MD, WV and Southern PA seceeding from NAC =) Break it up into Mid-Atlantic and New England chapters or something.

Nice, I love alittle battle :scottm:

Now to the subject. Originally I'm from a little town called Stuarts Draft, Va (10 minutes from Staunton Va). But know I'm located in Brunswick MD, just a stones throw from Biovore. :)

Ok, I'm Bill and I really do live in the middle of nowhere ... Cairnbrook PA (nearest 'real' town is Johnstown at 20 min out). I'm about 2 hours E of Pittsburgh, 2 hours SW of State College, 2 hours W of Harrisburg, and 4.5 hours from Paragon :(

BTW, from experience I know that it is 7 hours to Eagle's and 8.5 to Warwick RI :cool:

I'm Mark, I live in Rocky Hill, CT. About 8 min South of Hartford.

cm97xj said:
dude, can you say park the car in harvard yard?....lol j/k

I can say it, the question is can you spell it ... phonetically? :looser:

Derek from Pawtucket, RI. In school for the last month in Fairfield and my apt in Seymour, CT. After the summer I'll be in either Maine, NH, or Colorado for more school. :lecture:

Pitman in lovely South Jersey. Hello everyone! I just got my first XJ last July, and am in the process of fixing the annoying little crap problems. My baby is a 94 2DR w/110,000miles on her. I'm looking to get some new interior pieces as the previous owner was a slob. So if anyone has TAN interior spares they want to part with, please E-mail me @ [email protected]

Thanks!!

Slower Lower DelaWhere?
2 hrs south of Phile.
2 hrs south east of Baltimore/DC
3 hrs North of VA beach.
5 hours from the beautiful mountains of VA
and close to nothing except the beach.

Mr. Hemi-

Do you live anywhere near Clancy's? I used to go there regularly when I was going to Rowan, and then when I moved to Deptford I continued cisiting the fine establishment.

Stop sign in the middle of the road....I mean Clearfield, Pennsylvania. Having no stores but Wal-Mart....sucky, Having too many convience stores.....convient, Having great places to wheel 15 minutes from home in all directions....Priceless.

Back